Please pray For My Cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Another update about my cousin Dave from his wife Janet.
Dave's updates: met Radiologist today; CT scan booked for Friday morning."

I am hoping for a miracle...Thank you for all your prayers btw.

Be Blessed
Angelina
Good Morning, Staying in prayer.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Here is the latest update on my cousin Dave from his wife Janet:
Updates for Dave: he starts chemo and radiation tomorrow at 11am, with one chemical and radiation on Mondays, and radiation only for Tues-Friday. For four weeks at this stage. Hoping to kill off the cancer!!
1f64f.png

Please continue to pray. Prayer can change the course of history! Blessings and Peace to you and yours
❤️
1f49a.png
1f499.png
1f49c.png

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Here is the latest update on my cousin Dave from his wife Janet:
Updates for Dave: he starts chemo and radiation tomorrow at 11am, with one chemical and radiation on Mondays, and radiation only for Tues-Friday. For four weeks at this stage. Hoping to kill off the cancer!!
1f64f.png

Please continue to pray. Prayer can change the course of history! Blessings and Peace to you and yours
❤️
1f49a.png
1f499.png
1f49c.png
Hi Angelina, Amen, and Praying, That the Lord knows everything, all things work for the good especially those who love the LORD.

Love, Walter And Debbie