Plausible Deception ...... Approval by the Masses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is it no surprise that Satan presents as an angel of light? Yeah, yeah, consider this, if mere men can pull off a stunt as shown in the clip below, what do we suppose the Devil can and will do?

Reactions: Nancy

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it no surprise that Satan presents as an angel of light? Yeah, yeah, consider this, if mere men can pull off a stunt as shown in the clip below, what do we suppose the Devil can and will do?
True, AI is a real danger.... putting people faces onto doing who knows what. The above clip is only of making Simon appear to sing....but there are other dangers.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, AI is going to change everything one day. And, my guess is that we (public) are only seeing a very small part of it's power...they won't be letting us know the nefarious plans they most likely will use it for. I keep thinking of the verse below.

Revelation 13:15 states, "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed".

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, AI is going to change everything one day. And, my guess is that we (public) are only seeing a very small part of it's power...they won't be letting us know the nefarious plans they most likely will use it for. I keep thinking of the verse below.

Revelation 13:15 states, "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed".
It's been said that the government is 8-10 years ahead of what they show to us.

The Image of the Beast, with access to everything you've seen online, posted on social media, purchased with a card, gone where there are cameras, and AI driven to make you crumble in submission. Just imagine!

Much love!

• Love

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Image of the Beast, with access to everything you've seen online, posted on social media, purchased with a card, gone where there are cameras, and AI driven to make you crumble in submission. Just imagine!

Much love!
I'm trying NOT to imagine, yikes and yes...agreed, with the 8-10 years at least!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A deception mimics the real thing to a point where one cannot tell the difference.

My question is, what is the determining factor that enables one to identify the real from the false?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I heard years ago that technologically the govt was about 75 years ahead of mainstream technology. The I was watching a video about a week ago and they said at one point, that the govt is now about 400 years ahead of mainstream.

They can play realistic movies in the sky that look and sound 100% real. And that's not even AI !! Think about that. They could send in a half dozen heavily armed war planes and 800 fake ones in the sky beside them to totally destroy a city in one night. Because everyone would be shooting at the ghosts.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I heard years ago that technologically the govt was about 75 years ahead of mainstream technology. The I was watching a video about a week ago and they said at one point, that the govt is now about 400 years ahead of mainstream.

They can play realistic movies in the sky that look and sound 100% real. And that's not even AI !! Think about that. They could send in a half dozen heavily armed war planes and 800 fake ones in the sky beside them to totally destroy a city in one night. Because everyone would be shooting at the ghosts.
and separating what people claim and an imagination based on science fiction from the real deal is the desired domain.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and separating what people claim and an imagination based on science fiction from the real deal is the desired domain.

Ok fair enough, so what else do we have to go on? Well the big technology jump seemed to start back around 1947 or so, wouldn't you say? That means they've had 73 years now to reverse engineer the technology and go on and enhance it even. They could have built a Fleet of those ships by now.
There's more ufo sightings now thatn ever before. The numbers are clearly growning.

I tink a lot of the sightings all over the world are the govt out testing these things capabilities. They own the airspace worldwide now. That's just what scripture says too, the prince of the power of the air.

In my estimation, there is no such thing as Extraterrestrial Aliens from another star system. What the really are is, Hyper-Dimensional Beings able to tranverse other dimensions. They are commonly referred to as, demons, fallen agels & evil spirits. They prolly do fly real craft since they are fallen and so everything the enemy does is a counterfeit of God and something He has!

When some fallen angels molested some of our women and had Hybrid babies, they called them the Nephilim (Genesis 6) When God sent the flood to wipe them out, their spirits had to remain earthbound without a body because their body's perished in the flood. These same spirits of the Hybrids all became demons. Wandering spirits in arid places like scripture says and they began possessing people to get a body to function in. With a body they are as superhuman like the Nephilim were. But God punished them so severely (buried the leaders under the Euphrates river) that they dont do that anymore. SO how do you make a counterfeit body? With genetic material of course. Like from cows for instance. Did you know that cows blood is almost exactly like human blood? So I think they started doing cattle mutilations to gather genetic material to work with to make counterfeit bodys for themselves. They didnt do so good with the batch of grey aliens they made, lol. They're kind of small and puny. Successive attempts prolly yeilded them better results and that's why some "aliens" are greys, some reptilians, some nordics. And they concocted the lie about being from another planet and they seeded us on earth and there isnt a God or a creation. Our evil giovt prolly made them start trading more technology to them for permission to do cattle mutilations and some abductions. (But I've never heard about a spirit filled Christian being abducted before, hmmm !!) So remember, dont acceot any invitations onto a spacecraft with friendly aliens! They're demonic. That means that we have authority over them in Jesus Name!

Now that last part is I admit my speculations which I cant prove. But it all fits like glove.
You said something about me being sci-fi and that the govt cant be that far ahead of us in technology? Let me ask you this, Do you think that fallen angels or Satan himself has more technology than mankind does? Any guess on that?

We wont know either way and to what extent these things are true until after the GT. But I bet the Lord writes a book about it in Heaven! And you're right, it will be the best Sci-Fi book you ever read!

Or I could be wrong. I have to wait too. But when it starts happening, I'll know whats going on at least! Praise the Lord for that!.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok fair enough, so what else do we have to go on? Well the big technology jump seemed to start back around 1947 or so, wouldn't you say? That means they've had 73 years now to reverse engineer the technology and go on and enhance it even. They could have built a Fleet of those ships by now.
There's more ufo sightings now thatn ever before. The numbers are clearly growning.

I tink a lot of the sightings all over the world are the govt out testing these things capabilities. They own the airspace worldwide now. That's just what scripture says too, the prince of the power of the air.

In my estimation, there is no such thing as Extraterrestrial Aliens from another star system. What the really are is, Hyper-Dimensional Beings able to tranverse other dimensions. They are commonly referred to as, demons, fallen agels & evil spirits. They prolly do fly real craft since they are fallen and so everything the enemy does is a counterfeit of God and something He has!

When some fallen angels molested some of our women and had Hybrid babies, they called them the Nephilim (Genesis 6) When God sent the flood to wipe them out, their spirits had to remain earthbound without a body because their body's perished in the flood. These same spirits of the Hybrids all became demons. Wandering spirits in arid places like scripture says and they began possessing people to get a body to function in. With a body they are as superhuman like the Nephilim were. But God punished them so severely (buried the leaders under the Euphrates river) that they dont do that anymore. SO how do you make a counterfeit body? With genetic material of course. Like from cows for instance. Did you know that cows blood is almost exactly like human blood? So I think they started doing cattle mutilations to gather genetic material to work with to make counterfeit bodys for themselves. They didnt do so good with the batch of grey aliens they made, lol. They're kind of small and puny. Successive attempts prolly yeilded them better results and that's why some "aliens" are greys, some reptilians, some nordics. And they concocted the lie about being from another planet and they seeded us on earth and there isnt a God or a creation. Our evil giovt prolly made them start trading more technology to them for permission to do cattle mutilations and some abductions. (But I've never heard about a spirit filled Christian being abducted before, hmmm !!) So remember, dont acceot any invitations onto a spacecraft with friendly aliens! They're demonic. That means that we have authority over them in Jesus Name!

Now that last part is I admit my speculations which I cant prove. But it all fits like glove.
You said something about me being sci-fi and that the govt cant be that far ahead of us in technology? Let me ask you this, Do you think that fallen angels or Satan himself has more technology than mankind does? Any guess on that?

We wont know either way and to what extent these things are true until after the GT. But I bet the Lord writes a book about it in Heaven! And you're right, it will be the best Sci-Fi book you ever read!

Or I could be wrong. I have to wait too. But when it starts happening, I'll know whats going on at least! Praise the Lord for that!.
The issue in the present and coming global deception in my view has to do with the Character of God. Let me explain.

It was the maligning of God's Character by Lucifer that enabled him to draw many many angles to his point of view. This exercise by Lucifer was of a nature so persuasive it pulled into its orbit perfect beings. (much more to say about this but not now)
Mere mortals are child's play for him.

The battle for the hearts of men continues with the same issue.....and it is in how men see God as being, that determines how they see/are to each other....in spite of their many words.

A picture of a vindictive God defines the pagan world from any culture you care to choose throughout history from the Vikings to the Aztecs and so on. The idea of a vindictive God has even permeated those who follow Jesus, the one who said 'love your enemies' .....and I would ask, would God expect us to behave in ways that many claim God does not abide by himself?

So, to keep this post short and succinct, the objective of Jesus was/ is to reveal the real/ true Character of God.....and it is Satan's determined and sustained efforts to muddy these waters that the great deception is about......and I can well imagine that in his arsenal of deceptions he can and probably will used technological tricks.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue in the present and coming global deception in my view has to do with the Character of God. Let me explain.

It was the maligning of God's Character by Lucifer that enabled him to draw many many angles to his point of view. This exercise by Lucifer was of a nature so persuasive it pulled into its orbit perfect beings. (much more to say about this but not now)
Mere mortals are child's play for him.

The battle for the hearts of men continues with the same issue.....and it is in how men see God as being, that determines how they see/are to each other....in spite of their many words.

A picture of a vindictive God defines the pagan world from any culture you care to choose throughout history from the Vikings to the Aztecs and so on. The idea of a vindictive God has even permeated those who follow Jesus, the one who said 'love your enemies' .....and I would ask, would God expect us to behave in ways that many claim God does not abide by himself?

So, to keep this post short and succinct, the objective of Jesus was/ is to reveal the real/ true Character of God.....and it is Satan's determined and sustained efforts to muddy these waters that the great deception is about......and I can well imagine that in his arsenal of deceptions he can and probably will used technological tricks.

I agree with everything you said.

I wonder if they are hitting us with mind control beams from space yet? They could easily do that.

Have you ever noticed that, when you want to stay up late to watch a good action movie, that you can easily do it. But if you try to read your bible instead, you fall asleep every time?! I have noticed that and it isnt natural.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with everything you said.

I wonder if they are hitting us with mind control beams from space yet? They could easily do that.

Have you ever noticed that, when you want to stay up late to watch a good action movie, that you can easily do it. But if you try to read your bible instead, you fall asleep every time?! I have noticed that and it isnt natural.
I am persuaded that whenever men attempt a search for truth, the disruptive influence of the evil supernatural is present....be it a distraction or a lulling to sleep.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am persuaded that whenever men attempt a search for truth, the disruptive influence of the evil supernatural is present....be it a distraction or a lulling to sleep.

Scripture does speak of a spirit of slumber, doesn't it? I'm sure it does. I do my reading first thing in the morning when I'm fresh and rested. That foils him, lol! But the weird thing is....I think the Lord always wakes me up between 3 and 5 Am. Sometimes I get up and pray, sometimes I go back to sleep until 5. But I didnt used to do that, wake between 3 & 5. And I thik it has to mean something. I dont know what though.

Is that the period of night that has the least amount of electronic transmissions worldwide? Maybe that is the best time to pray?

Or could it be something else?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scripture does speak of a spirit of slumber, doesn't it? I'm sure it does. I do my reading first thing in the morning when I'm fresh and rested. That foils him, lol! But the weird thing is....I think the Lord always wakes me up between 3 and 5 Am. Sometimes I get up and pray, sometimes I go back to sleep until 5. But I didnt used to do that, wake between 3 & 5. And I thik it has to mean something. I dont know what though.

Is that the period of night that has the least amount of electronic transmissions worldwide? Maybe that is the best time to pray?

Or could it be something else?
I think 'asleep' means not just physical tiredness but both the inability or the unwillingness to be self honest while deeming oneself pious and awake. Asleep or blind in this context are synonyms.

• Haha

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think 'asleep' means not just physical tiredness but both the inability or the unwillingness to be self honest while deeming oneself pious and awake. Asleep or blind in this context are synonyms.

So asleep really means Woke?! That's funny because it's true. All you have to do is hear them talk.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So asleep really means Woke?! That's funny because it's true. All you have to do is hear them talk.
you could say that, and yes, the play on words is funny.

I can hear the frustration in Jesus' voice, 'I told jokes and you didn't laugh, I was serious and you thought I was off with the fairies.'
I think you get my drift. Sharing the Good News with the religious is harder than banging your head against a brick wall

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you could say that, and yes, the play on words is funny.

I can hear the frustration in Jesus' voice, 'I told jokes and you didn't laugh, I was serious and you thought I was off with the fairies.'
I think you get my drift. Sharing the Good News with the religious is harder than banging your head against a brick wall

That's too bad too. Because Jesus has a great sense of humor. Want to know what's Jesus's favorite kind of car?

BMW. (Be My Witness)

I thought that was funny. It's a sad thing, but, many people are...missing out.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the serpent was more subtle than any other wild creature that the LORD God had made. Genesis 3:1 RSV

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus even sort of played a joke on his disiples after he resurrected and they were on their way to Emmaus. Jesus said, what're you guys talking about? They said these things that have come to pass lately...

And Jesus stands there with a straight face and says, What things? (like He didn't know, lol!)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus even sort of played a joke on his disiples after he resurrected and they were on their way to Emmaus. Jesus said, what're you guys talking about? They said these things that have come to pass lately...

And Jesus stands there with a straight face and says, What things? (like He didn't know, lol!)
Yes. What I find interesting is, he drew them out gently. First he got their ear, then he got their invite, then after all the riveting conversation they had had along the road and the familiar body language of Jesus at the meal, they joined the dots and the penny dropped.
I can imagine they were bursting with unbelievable joy so the trip back to Jerusalem was run in record time.

That gentleness was also exhibited when Mary, distraught at the tomb over the missing body of Jesus was approached by the resurrected Jesus.