Michael the Archangel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where in scripture is that found?
Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jude.
Scripture please.
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

This is about Lucifer aka Satan.
I'm not a JW, and my group was here before theirs, so if anything, they got it from us. LOL
So you are descendants of Arius of Alexandria and teh teachings of Origen in his heretical phase. So what is the name of the organization you fellowship in?
Hmmm .... so how does that fit with John 1:1? "In the beginning (arche)?
Because when referring to things it always means an origin or beginning. when referring to persons it almost always refers tot her status. Noun forms are important here as well.

Here it refers to a stat of something and the verb of which the word is the subject is "en" (was) and is in the imperfect indicative which means that at teh start of creation (as the context declares) the word was already and continually in existence. And keeping in context- ALL things (not all other) were made by the Word! And without the word was not one single thing made that was made- so the Word did not make himself and apart from the word nothing created was created! Why? Because He is divine like HIs Father!