leech therapy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about the Holistic approach to medicine, and considered the Leech. Similar to sorcerers in Egypt. Don't get me wrong there is good medicine and bad medicine. It made me start thinking if there is anything wrong with Leeches. And I started thinking about the process and whether Leeches have bacteria in their mouths. They attach themselves to the blood vessels and tissue of the body, and do have bacteria in their mouths.

So then the doctors may have to attempt to control the bacteria from the leeches mouth. And that is a gamble of whether or not they can control that process. And I have a lot of doubts about their sanity. As I see many medical accidents all over the place as I research the disease of medicine malpractice.

Let's take a look at the factual information:

Free Flap Salvage (Microvascular) Medicinal Leech Therapy - Anticoagulation Protocols | Iowa Head and Neck Protocols

Medicinal leech therapy—an overall perspective

Complications of leech therapy directly on the eyes

Lordsflower

May 27, 2024
Bahn
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
I've watched video of leech therapy on eyes.

It sounds medieval to me. A very primitive practice. Though if it works in contemporary therapy,God be praised.

I don't see myself able to steele my nerves so to find out if it is so at that personal experience level.

Reactions: marks