It's already started, but people can't see it! THE AWAKENING OF THE ANTICHRIST! Don't get sealed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong and deny the scripture:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

John spoke of a singular and particular antichrist who was to yet come.

I side with what John taught reject what you are others teach which is in direct contradiction to the bible.
This is nonsense. You are clearly not looking at all of the scriptures that use the term "antichrist". If you did, you would actually understand what John was saying there in that verse.

So, I'm not going to be lazy and only look at one of the verses, I'm going to look at all of the verses that refer to "antichrist" and see what I discover while making sure my interpretation of the term "antichrist" in each verse doesn't contradict what it says in another verse.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

When we actually look at the other verses that speak of "antichrist", we can see that what people actually heard was coming, was "that spirit of antichrist", as we can see in 1 John 4:3. You should not try to interpret 1 John 2:18 without keeping that in mind. This means that they heard that "that spirit of antichrist" was coming, not an individual antichrist. And that spirit of antichrist was found in the "many antichrists" that were already in the world at that time, which is why John said "that spirit of antichrist" was already in the world back then.

If John was talking about some individual future antichrist (still future to us), then how was his spirit already in the world back then? This shows how seeing it as an individual antichrist that was coming makes no sense. No, "that spirit of antichrist" refers to someone having an antichrist-like spirit or attitude. That was already in the world in John's day because of there already being many antichrists with "that spirit of antichrist" back then.

Another thing to notice is what it says in 1 John 2:22 and 2 John 1:7. John makes it clear in those verses that ANYONE who denies Jesus Christ is an antichrist. Not just one individual. ANYONE. So, ALL who deny Christ are antichrists. The idea of an individual antichrist coming in the future is simply not there at all in those verses.

Reactions: covenantee

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree with your response, Daniel 7:9-11 shows the second coming and final judgement

Our differences are you believe in a millennial kingdom at the return of Jesus, wrong
Yes, I am pre-mil.

The future antichrist will be a king/ruler of Hebrew-Jewish decent
Yes, as the Antichrist will be the King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah. Until he commits the transgression of desolation act, revealing himself as the man of sin - and not the messiah after all.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I would add 2 more... to complete the path of the person. Otherwise, good job in the summation.

Daniel's (Little Horn) Daniel's (Prince that shall come) John's (Antichrist) Paul's (revealed Man Of Sin) and John's (The Beast)

And John's false prophet who is Paul's man of sin.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get confused brethren, there is only ONE SEALING spoken of in Revelation, and is FOR THOSE IN CHRIST JESUS.

Revelation 7 is about God telling the four angels to not allow the 'four winds' to blow until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads. Then 144,000 literal Israelites out of 12 tribes are mentioned being sealed with God's Seal. And then a "great multitude" (Gentiles in Christ) are shown in a future world view of being at Christ's throne, showing they were SEALED also.

Per Revelation 9, it those NOT SEALED WITH GOD'S SEAL that the locusts-scorpions are allowed to 'sting' for "five months".

So don't be deceived brethren, those in Christ WANT TO BE SEALED - BUT WITH GOD'S SEAL. And that is actually what the idea of 'being sealed' is about.

The mark of the beast is a MARK, not a SEAL.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte