God suffers more with us, than we can suffer on our own - but He does it anyway! (heartfelt?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So it is just out of love that I want to say this: suffering in God, comes at a far higher price, than we pay for on our own. This doesn't deter God, He is happy to share our suffering with us - until we find comfort. That so great a God would come down to our level, and be a part of our suffering, really touches the heart! I mean if it was just the same suffering for Him, as for us, our relationship wouldn't mean anything to Him, but now it means everything. God knows there is only so much suffering that anyone tolerate, but God (being God) is far more able to save us, than we are able to save our selves. If our suffering was left unaddressed, it would gradually add up to far greater than it should be. I mean it's not as if God excuses Himself for no reason - do you hear what I am saying? God is aware that we are suffering now, and that without Him, it is getting worse.

So how can we apply ourselves, to faith? Can faith God has, help "our" suffering? The answer is that we can rejoice in our suffering, knowing that this makes way for Joy in God. Suffering mingled with joy, is a healing balm. That God would offer this balm to us, even while He needs it so immensely, is a testament not only to His Character, but His Love, for us. Surely we can praise Him for this? It is after all both a gradual and a miraculous work God does, when He begins to be yoked with the yoke with which we ourselves find easy in Him (because it is of Him). Indeed others who are suffering, are able to hear of it and have Hope? How many burdens would we have, if we all shared each others' (burdens)? It might cost us, like it costs God, but the result would be supernatural!

Should we not pray for the supernatural, while we have so great a God willing to suffer with us? Does God not pray for all, even as He suffers with some of us (that have had faith)? It is a mystery whether God suffers more than He needs to, in the process - but certainly there is no Power lost, if we trust God to go above and beyond the suffering we find ourselves in together: He's God! He can do anything! Recognizing God's wounds, in Heaven, will be a thing of greater Awe and Trepidation. We must remember that God does not forget anything, neither does He fail to obey His Will. If you are the cause of the suffering, look out! God is not a fool, as to anything of the Devil which the Devil does. It is a testament to God, that the Devil is able to be rooted out - that suffering he is responsible for, can come to a quick end!

In all, what I appreciate having written this, is that God bears the marks of many struggles in my life. He has always been prepared to draw near to my heart, no matter how great a suffering He must have had to endure to do so (to draw near to me). My praise, ultimately, will reflect that. There is nothing I will say that is not for Him to celebrate, knowing what He has gone through (for all, it has to be said). The power that will be visited on the world in this will be great, as the days of vengeance fall to the expansion of peace - a mighty change at the Hand of God. I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.

Reactions: Azim