France, largest Muslim population in Europe sues teen over headscarf

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
France doesn't allow any face coverings which is understandable due to terrorism. Besides the headscarf incident, some terrorist attacks on individuals are covered.

Reactions: Behold

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Debp, you have a dislike for the muslim people?
No, I don't dislike and I do not hate Muslims. But I think that we should be aware that Islam is evil, many evil teachings in it including denying Christ's sacrifice for us.

And it's wonderful when Muslims realize the truth and come to believe on Christ as their Savior finding forgiveness and the peace of God in their hearts/lives.

Reactions: Behold

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Debp, you have a dislike for the muslim people?
Do you have a dislike for Jesus since you said He's wrong about the Genesis Flood? Ironic? You really should stop attacking Christians and the Bible since this is a Christian forum. Do you dislike Christians? Muslims are Satan's children.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have a dislike for Jesus since you said He's wrong about the Genesis Flood? Ironic? You really should stop attacking Christians and the Bible since this is a Christian forum. Do you dislike Christians? Muslims are Satan's children.
I'm sorry Jack but you definitely do not have 20/20 vision