Emojis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only seem to have a thumbs up emoji for liking a post.

But once today I did see about four emojis show up. But they never showed up again. Just wondering.... sometimes I would like to put a laughter emoji.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi @Debp,
On the top of this post window, you will see a smiley face. If it is not there, try clicking on the 3 vertical dots nearest to the "insert image" icon above. If you click on the smiley face and scroll down the page, you will find a whole array of emojis

The "like" in the post window is set in the system and It cannot be changed by us but you can just add an emoji after a member posted.

:Broadly: :Happy::woohoo!::Agreed::goodn::jest::waves:Chkl::Laughingoutloud:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Debp,
On the top of this post window, you will see a smiley face. If it is not there, try clicking on the 3 vertical dots nearest to the "insert image" icon above. If you click on the smiley face and scroll down the page, you will find a whole array of emojis

The "like" in the post window is set in the system and It cannot be changed by us but you can just add an emoji after a member posted.

:Broadly: :Happy::woohoo!::Agreed::goodn::jest::waves:Chkl::Laughingoutloud:
I understand about getting and using the emojis when doing my own post.
I just don't understand how to put a laughing emoji instead of just a like.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand about getting and using the emojis when doing my own post.
I just don't understand how to put a laughing emoji instead of just a like.
Are you using a phone or a computer?

With a computer, you just hover the cursor over the Thumbs-Up symbol and it pops up a menu with the choice of Like, Love, Laugh, Shock, or Sad.

With a phone, touch-and-hold the Thumbs-Up symbol and you get the pop-up menu with the various emotions.

• Love
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With a computer, you just hover the cursor over the Thumbs-Up symbol and it pops up a menu with the choice of Like, Love, Laugh, Shock, or Sad.

With a phone, touch-and-hold the Thumbs-Up symbol and you get the pop-up menu with the various emotions.
Eureka, I have found it! joy:I use a tablet. The touch and hold worked for me. Thanks much!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I only seem to have a thumbs up emoji for liking a post.

But once today I did see about four emojis show up. But they never showed up again. Just wondering.... sometimes I would like to put a laughter emoji.

Thanks so much @Lambano

• Love
Reactions: Debp and BarneyFife