edibles?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you talking about edibles as in ‘ cannabis edible ‘ I just typed ‘ edibles ‘ into my search bar and the cannabis reference came up. It seems to obvious to mean food and what is right or wrong.

Jim C

Sep 5, 2023
Lynnwood
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Edibles", in current terminology, refers to food infused with THC (the chemical in pot that gets you high).

They're not dangerous, per se, but I understand you can make yourself really sick by eating too many - they are fairly potent and apparently ingesting them doesn't hit you as quickly as inhaled weed does, so it's easier to overdo it.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pot roast with taters and gravy is edible....

Probably not helpful...but it's very edible.

Of course you will need a second mortgage to afford one but they are very good.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you talking about edibles as in ‘ cannabis edible ‘ I just typed ‘ edibles ‘ into my search bar and the cannabis reference came up. It seems to obvious to mean food and what is right or wrong.
Don't some people put cannabis into chocolate brownie? I seem to remember that from a film.

Reactions: The Learner

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don't some people put cannabis into chocolate brownie? I seem to remember that from a film.
Yes, that was even a storyline in Midsomer murders !
I do know from my son that the cannabis is much stronger in this form - he use to smoke cannabis but has never tried it this way.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I tell the story of my step brother smokign in a barn and set it on fire? ok, that is the full story. no one was hurt and the barn was abonded.

Reactions: Pearl