Be Warned: Revelation 20 Is Not... A Current Reality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since we have been given a particular explanation of Isaiah 24 let us consider the actual words of the chapter to see if what has been claimed in the previous post is actually justified for this passage…
Surely, yes. And the same consideration regarding the post previous to that (yours). Yes, anyone here (if there is actually still anyone following along) can make up his or her own mind. And hopefully, the Holy Spirit will be at work in them in doing that, giving them ears to hear and eyes to see.

Grace and peace to all.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Surely, yes. And the same consideration regarding the post previous to that (yours). Yes, anyone here (if there is actually still anyone following along) can make up his or her own mind. And hopefully, the Holy Spirit will be at work in them in doing that, giving them ears to hear and eyes to see.

Grace and peace to all.

And I agree with your advice that we all should consider what others post to see if it lines up with scripture. While including all of Isaiah 24 in my previous post, I provided no commentary or comments on what you had posted.

In my previous post where I provided more details as to why I do not believe that Revelation 20 is not a current reality at this present time but stated that it will be after the judgement at Armageddon of the kings of the earth on the earth and the heavenly hosts in the heavenlies. However, in your previous rebuttal as to why you believe that I had introduced error into my understanding, your claim of my error was based on your understanding of how the end times will unfold and not actually on what I had posted.

In Ezekiel 34:28 we are told about God's promise to remove the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 from the face of the earth: -

Ezekiel 34:25-30: - 25 "I will make a covenant of peace with them and cause evil beasts {see note a} to cease from the earth; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe within my fertile field; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the earth devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger on the earth, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people," says the Lord God.'"

There is a need/requirement for us to consider the scriptures as a whole before drawing our conclusions as to how the End Times will unfold.

This thread has a provocative title which requires us to evaluate our understanding of the End Times as to whether or not Revelation 20 has already started.

My understanding is that Rev 20 has not started yet but will begin in around 20 years’ time when Isaiah 24:21-22 and Joel 3 unfolds before us.

Our present reality is that the prophetic words in Rev 16:12-16 is unfolding in front of our very eyes for us to see it happening, if we have the eyes to see that the 9/11 event’s purpose was to begin the drawing process of all of the kings of the earth to assemble at the place called Armageddon and it is after all of the kings of the earth are assembled at Armageddon to be judged that Rev 20 will begin to unfold and become a reality for us to experience and live through.

Shalom

NOTE “a”

This is a reference to God’s judgement of the beastly Heavenly Hosts who will be judged during the time that God is turning His attention once more towards the Israelites in our near future, around the year 2044 AD give or take a year or so either way because of the uncertainty in the understanding of the relations between God’s timeframe and man’s understanding.

Isaiah 24:21-22 speaks of God Judging the Heavenly Hosts in Heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth and that they will be gathered together with the kings of the earth and imprisoned in a cistern/pit for many days to await the time of their punishment.
Daniel 7:11-12 also speaks of the time of the judgement of the four Beasts, referred to as the four winds of Heaven in Daniel 7:2 that causes a manifestation of the four respective beasts to rise up out of the sea of humanity with the dominate characteristic of the four respective beasts as well as the Little Horn.

In Revelation 16:12-16 we are told that the kings of the earth after the signs performed by the three foul frog like spirits when they went out from the mouth of the Dragon, the False Prophet and the Beast would be to assemble them for battle, on the great day of God the Almighty at Armageddon where they will be judged as Isaiah 24:21-22 prophesied.

Paul wrote in Romans 11:25-26, that, when the fullness with respect to time, that has been set for the Gentiles to trample God’s Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts, has drawn to its conclusion, after the 2,300-year period, and the subsequent judgement of the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved.

Ezekiel 34:28 repeats this same theme, where it also points to a time of the beasts being removed from the face of the earth and not troubling Israel for a period of 1,000-years where Israel will have peace upon the earth from the beasts mentioned in Daniel 2:1-12.[/b]