Vatican to publish updated norms for investigating alleged apparitions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, this thread is not “Vatican discussion”. As I’ve already pointed out numerous times now, it’s narrower than that. If you want to start a thread on “Vatican discussion” then please do.

You've already started it.

Start a thread on it and maybe I’ll be comfortable discussing it with you there.

I have a Thread i wrote for this Forum regarding many of the Catholic Saints that i admire and have studied.

That should be enough.

If you choose to continue acting this way in the thread then I’ll handle it another way.

Im not doing any acting.. and you are allowed to pursue whatever course you need to pursue.

But just know this.
I told you in the last post, that i understood that you feel uncomfortable within our discussion, and i said that "we dont have to talk about it".

You have now come again and posted to me.
So, figure that out.

Im good if you are...

- Enjoy your Thread.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“… the norms stress that in cases where a Nihil obstat is granted, ‘such phenomena do not become objects of faith, which means the faithful are not obliged to give an assent of faith to them.’”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“… the norms stress that in cases where a Nihil obstat is granted, ‘such phenomena do not become objects of faith, which means the faithful are not obliged to give an assent of faith to them.’”

Are you saying that The Vatican is not going to give the Title of a "Saint" to to a Demon or to a Ghost? (Phenomean)... ??

Do you think they should?