Pentecost

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember the eclipse we had on April 8 and it turned out to be a big nothing burger

However, 40 days will pass very shortly on 19 May

May 20 Taiwan is having an election that China is not happy about

Will something happen after the warning of the eclipse?

Will China and Taiwan go at it?
While Israel is getting their butt kicked in Rafah

What a perfect time for China to strike
If that is to happen, expect cyber attacks because we will be at war

Three months of food and water or you’re going to suffer
The supply chain will be disrupted if that happens

Is this a prediction?
Well, I guess kind of
I wouldn’t rule it out

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
⚡ – Fleet of at least 12 Chinese ships (5 Coast Guard & 7 other vessels) operating within Taiwan’s restricted waters — & coming as close as 4 nautical miles to its territory.

This is the most number of ships within Kinmen’s waters on record.

Rumors are circulating that Behind will possibly start military invasion ahead of Taiwanese Presidential inauguration on May 20.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t mind having a conversation with myself lol

Seems like everybody’s worried about smoking pot and picking on other peoples religions

When in fact, we are having one of the biggest events ever with the sun right now, that could knock out the Internet

No coincidence yet to Pentecost?

I don’t think we’ve seen the worst yet

I’ll keep plugging messages as the world unravels while you guys are worried about little theological ideas

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence that the pope is going to come out and talk about aliens and UFOs right around Pentecost

Nothing is a coincidence
The timing is perfect

When I said, this is possibly the last year of this earth age
Starting to look like it

Plus they had a 3.8 earthquake right over where the X on the eclipse today

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today at noon (European Time) the Vatican will deceive you on the coming fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

The deception:
Fallen angels, demons and aliens are our brothers.

So many are going to fall for this. I have seen a lot of posts saying that the rapture is about to take place because they believe that the total eclipse on 8th April 2024 was the sign of Jonah and people have 40 days to repent which lands on tomorrows date which is also Pentecost, so the high watch date is between tomorrow and the 27th May 2024, which also happens to be 1260 days from the date the first official Covid vaccines were rolled out on 14th December 2020. The WHO are also having their meeting. Australia has just approved the laws for digital identities but you cannot get one unless you can prove you are vaccinated.

All this is taking place at exactly the same time as the Vatican saying that fallen angels, demons, and aliens are our brothers. We have 10 days till 27th May 2024 and everything will hinge on what takes place on that day. If my timeline of Daniel 12 is correct, then Daniel 12:7 where the power (ministry) of the holy people (saints) comes to an end after 1260 days, then I would expect communications to be hampered in some way.

There is a huge uptick of news on the Carrington Event (complete communications blackout in 1859) and when it will take place again because of all the auroras and radiation that is seeping through. This is what I believe will be the cover story for a total blackout. So we wait and see what happens. There is that many psy-ops on the go that you have to be very careful of what is real or fake.

I was really ready to close the channel and walk away from Telegram but I will continue what I am doing until I cannot anymore.

Love you all and may Father, Jesus and The Holy Spirit bless you and protect you.

t.me/theendtimesreveal

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember the eclipse we had on April 8 and it turned out to be a big nothing burger
Until prophecies are actually fulfilled, well, let's just say I've heard people's speculations on "possible fulfillments coming" for so many years, I've learned how meaningless they are. We simply don't know when these things will happen, until they do.

The Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, do you know how that works? Because when it comes to pass, then everyone knows that Jesus said it would, and His word is fulfilled.

Prophecy is so we can know that God is True. And that happens when it's fulfilled.

For myself, I believe we should know exactly what the prophecies say. And then when it comes to pass, we open the Scriptures, and we tell people, see, read it here, and now, you see this just happened!

People speculate over what might fulfill this, or that, and the more we speculate, the less credible we become, as our speculations one by one fall flat. But if we hold our peace, and preach the word, then, when it happens, it testifies of Jesus.

Much love!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, happy Pentecost Sunday

What is in the news today? Well it looks like the Iranian president has been killed.
There is also swarms of earthquakes going on in Southern California

In the day is just beginning

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hamas is going to die.

Israel just discovered 3 more dead "Hostages".. so, there is no more allowing Hamas to use this "Hostage deal" nonsense, as their way to keep breathing....

That "game" is OVER.
When I saw what happened on Oct 7th my heart sank, and I ask The Lord about it on Oct 8th and He said, "That land will now be plowed like field"

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave Nineveh 40 days to repent. I've heard the eclipse was God's warning to the US and after 40days He would bring judgment if the US didn't repent. I haven't seen any king of mass repentance in the US at all. So is it coming? 40 days was yesterday.

I've heard other people saying this Pentecost will be when the latter rain falls, like the early rains fell on Pentecost in Acts. It's supposed to be marked by a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit and and mass repentance and conversions. So far today, nothing that I'm aware of.

It seems like any time there's an excuse to come up with some new dream, revelation or prophecy someone will exploit it. Why is it that Christian "prophets" are the only people who can be consistently wrong and still get people to put their trust in them? If businesses failed to produce the results they claimed they could, they'd be out of business overnight.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING: Iran's Supreme Leader says that 'if we find evidence that Israel is involved in the helicopter crash of the President of Iran, we will respond beyond the imagination of Israel and its allies.

That’s why Pentecost is very significant

@GeneralMCNews

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING: Iran's Supreme Leader says that 'if we find evidence that Israel is involved in the helicopter crash of the President of Iran, we will respond beyond the imagination of Israel and its allies.

That’s why Pentecost is very significant

@GeneralMCNews
I figured it wouldn't be long before someone found some prophetic significance in this, albeit after the fact. I never heard a single "prophet" say anything about this beforehand.