Now a Texas politician stepping up....deport the protesters!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This Texas politician has commonsense, too, like the senator from Missouri. I hope they get more on their side so this foolish turmoil will stop.

She is totaly correct !

My mum when she went back to her birth place Denmark, back in 1979 for a stay, was informed not to talk politics in Denmark with more than 3 people or could get fined.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Texas politician has commonsense, too, like the senator from Missouri. I hope they get more on their side so this foolish turmoil will stop.

I live in So Cal and witnessed the immigration INS taking like four Hispanic Gardners away in a shopping center, I couldn't believe my eyes, must have been illegal immigrants?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in So Cal and witnessed the immigration INS taking like four Hispanic Gardners away in a shopping center, I couldn't believe my eyes, must have been illegal immigrants?
These pro-Palestinian protesters are much more of a danger than those gardeners. At least the gardeners are minding their own business....not calling for the death of Jews and the USA.

Of course, maybe they had a criminal background.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PRAISE THE LORD! Someone finally said it.

Yes, deport them. And implant a chip so if they try to enter under an alias or illegally again they'll be caught.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAISE THE LORD! Someone finally said it.

Yes, deport them. And implant a chip so if they try to enter under an alias or illegally again they'll be caught.
Hawley the senator from Missouri has been saying it, too. So two of them so far.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hawley the senator from Missouri has been saying it, too. So two of them so far.
Also, a representative from Tennessee introduced a bill to send convicted anti-Israel students to GAZA for six months of humanitarian work.