its okay to have sex if you are creating a child.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
so you can not show it.

Then you are wrong..
But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:8

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:8
I see nothing in there about a husband and wife coming together as 1 being a sin.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see nothing in there about a husband and wife coming together as 1 being a sin.
paul actually also told them that after a fast or etc where they did abstain , to come back together again
that satan tempt you not .....
SO yeah sex between married folks is not wrong at all . outside of marriage IT IS fornication , as well as with same sex marriage
it be fornication . But one man and one woman married , IS NOT fornication . as you well know my friend .

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recreational sex between a husband and wife is not only good...it's kinda necessary
Sex serves three purposes: Procreation, Recreation, and Intimacy.

For biblical support of sexual intimacy between husband and wife, I would cite the whole book Song of Songs. For biblical support of recreational (and intimate) sex between husband and wife, I would cite 1 Corinthians 7:3-6:

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise the husband also does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except by agreement for a time so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 But this I say by way of concession, not of command.

And I do say that rendering unto the wife her due benevolence is one of the more enjoyable commandments, er, concessions. :Broadly:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDB and TLHKAJ