Avoiding : The Cults.. #2 : CALVINISM -"TULIP"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Every time you open a NT, God is speaking to us, on the pages.
He wrote it, .. they just wrote it down, for the most part....

WE can know we are "of the truth", first of all because Jesus IS THE Truth, ... John 14:6, and He is IN US.
This is one of the PROOFs that we are born again. = We are "OF the Truth" because we are "in Christ".
"Christ IN YOU< the Hope of Glory".

See... the word of God does not make you RIGHT.. It makes you Righteous and True.
The effect of the Spirit working in you, as you study the word, is that its Truth becomes yours.
So, when we have that.. we have the Truth in us., and we are not a Dark Light.

Luke 11:35

A partial verse says... "a workman that/who needeth not to be ASHAMED"...

And how is it that a Believer is a shame to the NT?

Its when their Theology is confused and has issues with God's Grace.

Can a believer be deceived?
A.) most are.

And that is because of one simple thing....
= Its a belief issue, that is related to not understanding GRACE. (Hebrews 13:9).

And once the born again believer, has come to the perfected understanding of God's Grace as Christ's Cross, then they are safe from 'Doctrines of Devils."
Calvin can't get then you then.
The Pope can't get you then,.
None of the cults can get your mind, once your mind is renewed = revelation knowledge regarding God's GRACe.

See, when you truly know what Jesus has accomplished on the Cross, that God has ETERNALLY IMPUTED to US, the born again.. when this is fully realized as the LIGHT of revelation, then CALVIN and the POPE and the MORMONS and the JW's and all these "cross confused" CULTS, and their MINISTERS..... can not infect your mind with their THEOLOGY.. on the FORUM, or from the PULPIT or in the Video or Commentary.

And they CAN until you have "worked out your salvation" and that is by "walking in the Spirit" and that is all done in your BELIEVING.
Is is right, or is it wrong?
If its wrong then the Cult's will get you.

See, wrong theology is a spiritual sickness and it'll may make you very sick, in your head, in your heart, and in your life.

The ANTIDOTE for that, is to not become one of those, and the way you do that, is to "get your heart established with God's Grace".

= THE REVELATION OF it..
Hebrews 13:9
Once you are there, then your mind is "one" with NT Truth., = Paul's Doctrine... and then the Devil can't get you caught up in his "doctrines of Devils" .. reader.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, @Behold ..what does it mean to be Born Again of imperishable seed?

That liveth and abideth forever?

Where does Gods imperishable seed liveth and abideth forever?

Hope you answer,xx

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
WE can know we are "of the truth", first of all because Jesus IS THE Truth, ... John 14:6, and He is IN US.
This is one of the PROOFs that we are born again. = We are "OF the Truth" because we are "in Christ".
"Christ IN YOU< the Hope of Glory".
We are in the truth because we have been Born Again of imperishable seed?

You aren’t in Jesus, not until your spirit has been Born Again.

God is Spirit, therefore we communicate with him in our spirit via his Holy Spirit?

We have a Living relationship with God.

To understand his written word you must know his Living Spirit, who testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children?

What does that mean that he testifies with our spirit...how would he do that?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And once the born again believer, has come to the perfected understanding of God's Grace as Christ's Cross, then they are safe from 'Doctrines of Devils."
Calvin can't get then you then.
The cross doesn’t save us, it’s because of the cross that we are saved..

Jesus had to die....whose Spirit do you think we receive when we are Born Again of imperishable seed?

The cross was needed as I’ve just explained, to become by Gods mercy and grace, Born Again of imperishable seed?

Did you know that we serve a Living God, or do you think that the Bible is the Living God?

The night he made my spirit Born Again by His “ Living “ Spirit....don’t you think that he saw into my heart?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, @Behold ..what does it mean to be Born Again of imperishable seed?

"the word of God, shall not return void".. "it will complete its assignment".

"the seed of the word".....is the Gospel. The power of the word is God Himself.

This seed is supernatural......or as Paul explains this seed.....

= "The PREACHING of the CROSS (the seed of the Gospel) is the POWER OF GOD.... unto Salvation, for everyone who BELIEVES".

When I preach, or when a Preacher preaches "The Gospel".. then that is the living word, "going forth" as spiritual seed, and it can be "believed upon"/. as "Faith COMES.... by HEARING" the Gospel that is the "seed of the word", that is being preached.

Now, this same "seed", can be a bible verse that is read, or a TV show that is talking about "what Jesus did on the Cross"
It can be a "gospel song" you hear.
It can be my THREADS as they talk about the CROSS and Jesus as our Salvation.

All this, is "seeding" and its all "the word of God going forth" to..."""""" DRAW ALL people to me.""""""......Jesus Said.

ALL, is ALL, not some, or just the elect or just the predestined as CALVIN the LIAR and TULIP teaches.. as a doctrine of devils...Heb 13:9

So, when we read "The washing of regeneration by the HS... Titus 3:5, that is PAUL explaining that the seed of the word, when it is believed, releases God to "impute righteousness".

God has to receive your FAITH in Christ ... as that is what He requires of an Unbeliever.. who "repents from unbelief", of their own accord, as its THEIR FAITH in Christ, ...., and once that is given to God, then God begins REDEMPTION by first "making you sin free".. (Forgiven) so that God's Holy Spirit can then BIRTH this BELIEVER into Himself.

This is to become a "new Creation"... "IN Christ", as "ONE with God".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right, great, we will start here.one question at a time.

The Living word of God shall not return void....it will accomplish what ever is pleasing to him.

First of...do you understand that Gods Living word is Alive and Active?

Where is Gods Living word Alive and Active?

How does he accomplish those he makes Born Again?

The rest of your post, I will ask you questions of later, I want to take my time and not rush what you preach/ teach?

Reactions: JunChosen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First of...do you understand that Gods Living word is Alive and Act?

I just told you that the seed is God's power.

Do you not comprehend that this means its "alive"?

Wny do you not understand this?

I just told you , and not for the first time that THE GOSPEL< is the "Power of God".. so that SEED that is THAT Gospel that is that word.. is the power of God.

So, "power of God", is ALIVE< and that is the seed of the word.

Why do you not understand this?

When will you? @Ritajanice

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The seed of the Living word is the Holy Spirit.

Hence we have been Born Again of imperishable seed....God does not say that we are Born Again of the gospel

We are Born Again of imperishable seed.

That liveth and abideth forever?

Where does the imperishable seed liveth and abideth forever?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just told you that the seed is God's power.

Do you not comprehend that this means its "alive"?

Wny do you not understand this?

I just told you , and not for the first time that THE GOSPEL< is the "Power of God".. so that SEED that is THAT Gospel that is that word.. is the power of God.

So, "power of God", is ALIVE< and that is the seed of the word.

Why do you not understand this?

When will you? @Ritajanice
None of above is true....as you say...” you are preaching it to me” not the Spirit Of God.

The gospel does not give birth to our spirit?

The Holy Spirit makes our spirit Born Again...not the gospel?

If we are Born Again of imperishable seed which I am....what was Born Again in me?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The gospel does not give birth to our spirit?

The gospel is the message.
The preacher is the messenger.

When a person BELIEVES the Message that the Messenger is preaching, then ...

1.) Their "Faith (in Christ) is counted (accepted) by God as (Christ's) Righteousness".

2.) Their sin is forgiven, and now being "made righteous", God then gives them the new Birth.. by the HOLY SPIRIT.

A.) The same Holy Spirit of God, who created Jesus inside the womb of Mary, is the same Holy Spirit who BIRTHS the "spirit" in an unbeliever now become a believer by FREE WILL....who has now trusted in Christ.

SALVATiON : = God receives THEIR FAITH, to SAVE THEM.... = they are forgiven, first... and then the HolySpirit births them, as born again.

"In Christ"
"one with God".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Post a NT verse that says..>"The seed of the living word".
I have posted that we have been Born Again of imperishable seed.....are you telling me that seed that we have been Born Again Of is a dead seed?
Now, this same "seed", can be a bible verse that is read, or a TV show that is talking about "what Jesus did on the Cross"
show me in scripture what you say above.

God says we have been Born Again of imperishable seed...not what you say above, that is your opinion of what seed means.

The seed liveth and abideth forever...it doesn’t say it’s a song...neither does it say it’s one of your thread.nor does it say it’s a tv show.

You are misunderstanding what Born Again of imperishable seed means..

You sow a seed when you minister @Behold .....that is not the same as being Born Again of imperishable seed.

Where does the seed liveth and abideth forever?

I sow a seed when I witness of Jesus....that is not the same as being “ Born Again of imperishable seed “

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The gospel is the message.
The preacher is the messenger.

When a person BELIEVES the Message that the Messenger is preaching, then .
They can’t believe any message not until they are Born Again.

Our spirit must be Born Again...we can hear about Jesus at school...we can be brought to initially believe in Jesus, but, we must be Born Again in our spirit by the Living seed of God, to understand the cross, we must understand that in our spirit, the only way we can do that..is when God makes us Born Again.

If your spirit isn’t Born Again there will be no communication in our spirit from God.

Who testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children?

The written word or the Living word of God @Behold ?

1.) Their "Faith (in Christ) is counted (accepted) by God as (Christ's) Righteousness".

2.) Their sin is forgiven, and now being "made righteous", God then gives them the new Birth.. by the HOLY SPIRIT.

A.) The same Holy Spirit of God, who created Jesus inside the womb of Mary, is the same Holy Spirit who BIRTHS the "spirit" in an unbeliever now become a believer by FREE WILL....who has now trusted in Christ.

SALVATiON : = God receives THEIR FAITH, to SAVE THEM.... = they are forgiven, first... and then the HolySpirit births them, as born again.
That’s your opinion and as you know I disagree with your freewill.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
None of above is true....as you say...” you are preaching it to me” not the Spirit Of God.

I'll come back another time, to this THREAD... and answer your same questions and Calvinistic statements again. @Ritajanice .

If you have one of your own, you might use it, or if not, create one.

For now, let me leave you with this, as i want to als respond to some other people, topics, questions.

-B
-
-
Hyper Calvinist's who are deceived, can never understand nor comprehend the "foreknowledge" of God.....= What this actually means.

So, lets look at it

"FORE". "Knowledge".

A.) BE-FORE" it happens, God knows it will. That is "foreknowledge".

See that?
That is God knowing everything BEFORE, it happens.

Now, the deceived Hyper-Calvinist, who is deceived by John Calvins's heresy, was taught to believe that God knowing all things before they happen, is the same as God CAUSING all things to happen. (Pre-destined).
See that error?
See that LIE?
Thats a LIE, and John Calvin and the authors of "TULIP" are ministers of the DEVIL, who created this lie and his deceived repeat this LIE for hundreds of years.

See that? That is the ERROR of John Calvin's Theology, = Just ONE ...among many other theological errors.

Now....Look Again..

"FORE...... Knowledge."

"be-fore" = it happens.......God knew it would.
This can be understood as God knowing your Thoughts.
God knows ALL your thoughts reader. He knows ALL your MOTIVES............but He does not cause them.... He just KNOWS THEM........and He knew them BE-FORE you had them.
See it?
Listen.... before you were born, God knew you would be right here, reading what im teaching you.
He know you would, but He didn't cause it.......He just FORE-KNEW" it...
See that?

So, here is how to understand it correctly.

"Fore-Knowledge of God " is .. "FORE-KNOWING">. or Knowing all, before it happens NEXT..

Lying Calvinism, and "TULIP" redefined this falsely as "PRE-Destined" or "Chosen".

Reader,
God knowing everything before it happens, is NOT the same as GOD CAUSING it all to happen.

John Calvin could not understand this......even tho its so very simple to understand it.
So, in his slightly insane mind, John Calvin decided that God knowing it all, God's "fore-knowledge". must mean that God causes it all to happen.
But that is not the case, AT ALL......However, John Calvin just kept on going deeper into his deception until he finally arrived at the idea that your don't have any free will, and so then according to the evolved world of JC's = Heresy......You can't choose Christ by freewill.

I'll tell you a cold hard fact, reader.
The DEVIL has gotten more use out of John Calvin's theology, then just about anything else.
And this makes sense, as it was SATAN who gave most of these "revelations" to this hyper religious maniac.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Post a NT verse that says..>"The seed of the living word".
Pretty self explanatory that to be Born Again of imperishable seed..is the Holy,Spirit seed, who else’s seed can make us Born Again?

The seed liveth and abideth forever....where does the seed liveth and abideth forever?
The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children..what does that mean?

Plus is that the seed of the Living Spirit who plants his seed into our hearts, / he makes us Born Again of imperishable seed....Born Again..what’s Born Again?

What’s Born Again in you?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'll come back another time, to this THREAD... and answer your same questions and Calvinistic statements again. @Ritajanice .

If you have one of your own, you might use it, or if not, create one.

For now, let me leave you with this, as i want to respond to some other people, topics.

-B
-
Hyper Calvinist's who are deceived, can never understand nor comprehend the "foreknowledge" of God.....= What this actually means.

So, lets look at it

"FORE". "Knowledge".

A.) BE-FORE" it happens, God knows it will. That is "foreknowledge".

See that?
That is God knowing everything BEFORE, it happens.

Now, the deceived Hyper-Calvinist, who is deceived by John Calvins's heresy, was taught to believe that God knowing all things before they happen, is the same as God CAUSING all things to happen. (Pre-destined).
See that error?
See that LIE?
Thats a LIE, and John Calvin and the authors of "TULIP" are ministers of the DEVIL, who created this lie and his deceived repeat this LIE for hundreds of years.

See that? That is the ERROR of John Calvin's Theology, = Just ONE ...among many other theological errors.

Now....Look Again..

"FORE...... Knowledge."

"be-fore" = it happens.......God knew it would.
This can be understood as God knowing your Thoughts.
God knows ALL your thoughts reader. He knows ALL your MOTIVES............but He does not cause them.... He just KNOWS THEM........and He knew them BE-FORE you had them.
See it?
Listen.... before you were born, God knew you would be right here, reading what im teaching you.
He know you would, but He didn't cause it.......He just FORE-KNEW" it...
See that?

So, here is how to understand it correctly.

"Fore-Knowledge of God " is .. "FORE-KNOWING">. or Knowing all, before it happens NEXT..

Lying Calvinism, and "TULIP" redefined this falsely as "PRE-Destined" or "Chosen".

Reader,
God knowing everything before it happens, is NOT the same as GOD CAUSING it all to happen.

John Calvin could not understand this......even tho its so very simple to understand it.
So, in his slightly insane mind, John Calvin decided that God knowing it all, God's "fore-knowledge". must mean that God causes it all to happen.
But that is not the case, AT ALL......However, John Calvin just kept on going deeper into his deception until he finally arrived at the idea that your don't have any free will, and so then according to the evolved world of JC's = Heresy......You can't choose Christ by freewill.

I'll tell you a cold hard fact, reader.
The DEVIL has gotten more use out of John Calvin's theology, then just about anything else.
And this makes sense, as it was SATAN who gave most of these "revelations" to this hyper religious maniac.
I’m not interested in any of that...I just want to discuss the questions I have asked you.

Sure...respond to other threads...catch you later,xx

You have hardly answered any of my questions...except for what you believe Imperishable seed means...which imo is not true.

You believe it’s sewn by listening to music,etc, I don’t.

Plus you left out Born Again?.........of imperishable seed.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is what is being sewn.....

We are Born Again of imperishable seed....where the Living word of God has sewn his seed into our hearts/spirit.....where HE has made us Born Again of HIS Living seed....

He was the Living seed that sowed his Living seed into my heart/ spirit.....I have received the same seed that God planted into Mary’s womb.

Born Again by the will of God.....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I received the precious gift of Faith the night I became Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.

1 Corinthians 12-14

King James Version

12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This seed is supernatural......or as Paul explains this seed.....

= "The PREACHING of the CROSS (the seed of the Gospel) is the POWER OF GOD.... unto Salvation, for everyone who BELIEVES".

When I preach, or when a Preacher preaches "The Gospel".. then that is the living word, "going forth" as spiritual seed, and it can be "believed upon"/. as "Faith COMES.... by HEARING" the Gospel that is the "seed of the word", that is being preached.

All this, is "seeding" and its all "the word of God going forth" to..."""""" DRAW ALL people to me.""""""......Jesus Said.

ALL, is ALL, not some, or just the elect or just the predestined as CALVIN the LIAR and TULIP teaches.. as a doctrine of devils...Heb 13:9

So, when we read "The washing of regeneration by the HS... Titus 3:5, that is PAUL explaining that the seed of the word, when it is believed, releases God to "impute righteousness".

God has to receive your FAITH in Christ ... as that is what He requires of an Unbeliever.. who "repents from unbelief", of their own accord, as its THEIR FAITH in Christ, ...., and once that is given to God, then God begins REDEMPTION by first "making you sin free".. (Forgiven) so that God's Holy Spirit can then BIRTH this BELIEVER into Himself.

This is to become a "new Creation"... "IN Christ", as "ONE with God".
Dear Behold,
You do not understand Christ's plan for saving "all" mankind. You are only seeing the early portion of Christ's harvest of mankind. Don't you know that God's Word teaches that there will be TWO harvests of mankind?

Exo 23:16 And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours (this is happening now), which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year (this will happen in the final age), when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

Exo 34:22 And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the
(#1) firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the (#2) feast of ingathering at the year's end.

Only the people who have been chosen from the foundation will be blessed to be harvested early as a First Fruit of the harvest. This harvest is occurring now in this present age. The balance of mankind will be harvested into the Kingdom of heaven in the next and final age.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

James 1:18 According to his own will begat he us by the word of truth, that we should be a certain first-fruits of his creatures.

After both harvests are complete, all mankind (every person who has ever lived) will be converted and saved.

1Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 4 who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Because you have a "works" based belief system, you believe that mankind has a say in their salvation and when or if it will occur. But God's Word says this belief in works is "filthy rags" and is the "crooked way" of Satan.

Christ is the Savior and He does 100% of the works to save a person. The person being saved has no say in the matter - not even when their salvation will occur. All mankind is at the mercy of Christ to save them. And just as all mankind died in Adam, all mankind will be made alive in Christ:

1Cor 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

However, in this present age, only the chosen first fruits (the "heirs") will be harvested into the Kingdom of Heaven. Their election for this honor & blessing occurred before they were even born and before they did any "good or evil". They have no works to boast about concerning why they were saved early.

Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Aside from learning about good and evil, mankind is also here on earth to learn to trust God to provide for all our needs. Mankind's need of salvation is being provided for by Christ. That is why God the Father sent Christ into the world:

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Where is your faith to believe that God loves all mankind and will provide for everyone's needs, especially each person's need of salvation?

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

This scripture is paraphrased by Paul below:

Phi 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The completed work of Christ in saving the world will give the Father "glory". A partial harvest of mankind will not give the Father glory, but would "miss the mark" that He set for Christ to achieve.

By believing that Christ will not save all mankind, you are, in effect, saying that Christ is a sinner.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.