Women and Men are different, engaging in a healthy relationship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an interesting Fox news article that the liberal agenda is trying to get people to forget about as it was discussed a long time ago in news and society: Drafting women in the military: The next battle in far left's crusade for 'sameness'

Men don't really understand women and women don't really understand men. We are made in the image of God similarly, but have differences that are unique to our genders. It is important not to attempt to think you understand each other to some degree, but also in communication attempt to understand needs the other might have.

A caring and loving spouse will support each other and help each other thru the problems and solutions in life. They will experience the sorrows and happiness together. Hopefully they are cultivating happy experiences for each other to have.

Traditional Christians roles of men and women are different. The man typically works in the field and secures items for the family to survive. He is a care taker of the family. And the woman traditionally takes care of the children as she might be more feminine than masculine and have better motherly nurturing skills and abilities with children. The man and woman both imprint of the children during their childhood development into adulthood. Each contributing important teachings for the raising of the children.

Some married couples are in capable of having children. Some adopt others do not. And there are also others that are wanting a different experience from life than having children and some of those wait until later to have that experience. There are women in the military and want to help protect people and that is a noble cause.

Being a spouse should be looked at as an important spiritual and religious commitment. And the spouses should honor each other with fidelity. Jesus the Christ had that discussion with me spiritually when I had got married. He can join man and woman together and can also separate them during infidelity times if we desire separation from a spouse who is cheating with other people inappropriately.

There are many blessings to being married which should yield much happiness.

Being a parent is also an important commitment. And perhaps that could be discussed here by the members.

I would like to say as a final statement that being a parent can be a very wonderful experience with much love and joy and peace, among the other fruits of the Holy Spirit God as to offer: See

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 [a]gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If contention arises in marriage. It could be from various reasons. And one condition of contention can be alleviated with date nights and outside the house activities. It is important to engage in family time and friend time alone and together with the spouse. Sometimes a little away time is needed when we spend too much time together depending on what type of relationship people have with their spouses. Some people may enjoy lots of time together while others may need healthy activities outside the home.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. I believe the differences between men and women are a blessing. Everytime Ive embraced what the Bible has to say about women, my life is blessed.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God showed me what a marriage should be like through dance. I have shared it before but if anybody is interested I will share it again.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LA.gif

Reactions: dev553344 and Pearl