Violence broke out tonight at UCLA between protesters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You seem to be doing a lot of assuming just lately of Rita posts...only she understands what she said and what she meant...” we don’t” ...

Not good Sis, take a step back and reread your posts to her.

Just saying, I also need to do the same thing at times.....so I’m not coming across as a hypocrite...you are very much in her face...all she is doing is voicing her opinion....then she’s shot down for it..by reading some posts on this thread.......that’s what I’ve read into some posts, talk about “ confrontational “........not good...imo.
Now you know why I don’t post much

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I typed ‘ what Israeli children are taught in school ’ and a whole list of things came up that were very much the same as Muslims being taught to hate.
Really?! I wonder what you think would be appropriate to teach Israeli children surrounded by 1 Billion Muslims whose leaders radicalize them to want to kill all the Jews?

Also, I wonder if Islamic propaganda could be flooding the internet with less than truthful information. Hard to know what to not put past a people who use their own people as human shields and encamp in schools, hospitals and mosques, then blame the IDF for civilian casualties.

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be doing a lot of assuming just lately of Rita posts.
Rita appears to assume the right to judge my posts. If what you observe below were correct she would realize discussion forums invite that. Because we are anonymous,and communicate in writing.

..only she understands what she said and what she meant...” we don’t” ...

Not good Sis, take a step back and reread your posts to her.

Just saying, I also need to do the same thing at times.....so I’m not coming across as a hypocrite...you are very much in her face...all she is doing is voicing her opinion....then she’s shot down for it..by reading some posts on this thread.......that’s what I’ve read into some posts, talk about “ confrontational “........not good...imo.
You are not aware that you speaking for Rita are actually contradicting your own judgement about only the speaker knows what the speaker intends when they speak.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being funny Depp but adults teaching kids to hate the enemy is no new thing, whether it be cultural, racial or war zones. I typed ‘ what Israeli children are taught in school ’ and a whole list of things came up that were very much the same as Muslims being taught to hate.
Also, would you perhaps think this was news to me , that I didn’t know this - I might have some differing views within situations ect but that doesn’t mean I am not aware.

Truth?

The US pays for the indoctrination training of Palestinian Children ...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth?

The US pays for the indoctrination training of Palestinian Children ...
I forgot the name of the organization but those Palestinian schools are being paid for by that organization. And I don't know if it's only the USA funding it, or if other U.N. countries chip in money.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot the name of the organization but those Palestinian schools are being paid for by that organization. And I don't know if it's only the USA funding it, or if other U.N. countries chip in money.
Terror training camps are not new . :(

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The US funds the UN and the organization. It's sold as a humanitarian organization. 12 members were a part of October 7th. UNESCO or something like that ......we actually decided to stop funding and the 12 were fired. .....but the UN talked Biden into opening the funding back up ....Honestly .......I think that wing of the UN Building in NYC should be bulldozed.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The US funds the UN and the organization. It's sold as a humanitarian organization. 12 members were a part of October 7th. UNESCO or something like that ......we actually decided to stop funding and the 12 were fired. .....but the UN talked Biden into opening the funding back up ....Honestly .......I think that wing of the UN Building in NYC should be bulldozed.
The US is the foremost founding member of the United Nations.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The US is the foremost founding member of the United Nations.

I believe, like others, the location of the UN, comprised of dictatorships and totalitarian regimes, puts the wolf in the center of the flock. Maybe it's past time to consider moving the infection out of the patient. Time to protect the lambs ..

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct.... it's called UNESCO, what a laugh....the title said it's for building peace!!!

In the Palestinian schools the kids were being taught to hate and kill Jews... schools funded by UNESCO!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the problem in the White House. I've said this for years. And I've got friends that are Professors at Harvard and Columbia. STOP HIRING IVY LEAGUE Grads !

Watch this

Anthony Blinken Jew hating Jew Columbia University
Jake Sullivan Yale University
Maher Bitar Radial Palestinian Georgetown University ...

The three telling Biden how to run this campaign in stopping Israel ......