Unethical treatment of LGBTQ humans / Understanding LGBTQ - 101

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
⛔️12% of LGBTQ youth attempted suicide last year

Note that this is the percentage that has committed suicide in ONE year, the lifetime chance of suicide is way higher. And all this is happening while acceptance and social support for LGBTQ is at an all time high.

Still think this is a natural lifestyle?

@SoundOfFreedomChannel

On top of this the crime and public services utilized statistics for this group is disproportionate to any other statistical group. IE: They are a drain on resources instead of adding value to a community.

They claim that they simply want a different sexual lifestyle but in other ways they are exactly same as anyone else. However that's hardly the case. Almost 70% of all domestic violence, 80% of child rape, and etc. Currently the crime/public services statistics are being hidden from the public due to political agendas.

What Paul said in Romans 1&2 is the truth.

Reactions: The Learner

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m 70 I never even heard of a gay person until I was in my 20s
Why because they were in the closet yes, they were around, but they were very quiet

But now it’s in your face
How do they expect us to feel especially when they bring up a question like this on a christian forum

When I drink alcohol, I don’t want kids around me. I don’t want to set a bad example.

If I was gay, I would go back in the closet
I would do it because it’s better for Society

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because it's an ongoing topic for you. No different from a particular member of this site going on about Saturday worship services.
Everything he posts about is turned and twisted into this one subject.

When quite literally there is an entire life to be lived out beyond these single subjects. But they do not want to discuss anything other than these topics. As if to convert us into these very subjects. It's a form of fishing to lure people into their particular lifestyles.

Of course you're right. We should have to give account for discussing a sufficient variety of topics.

Kind of like an Affirmative Action discussion policy.

Diversity is okay as long as certain people don't get to decide what "diversity" means.

By the way, who's going to be in charge of making that list?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you're right. We should have to give account for discussing a sufficient variety of topics.

Kind of like an Affirmative Action discussion policy.

Diversity is okay as long as certain people don't get to decide what "diversity" means.

By the way, who's going to be in charge of making that list?

I know..
Let's get a bunch of guilty feeling white women to do it.
And they are angry about getting left off the famous junk and fast food character list.

Ronald Mcdonald is a guy
Chester cheeto is a guy
Hamburgler is male
Frito bandito is another guy
Fry Guys are guys...
Even Wendy's is Dave Thomas

No women allowed in this club

Reactions: The Learner

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know..
Let's get a bunch of guilty feeling white women to do it.
And they are angry about getting left off the famous junk and fast food character list.

Ronald Mcdonald is a guy
Chester cheeto is a guy
Hamburgler is male
Frito bandito is another guy
Fry Guys are guys...
Even Wendy's is Dave Thomas

No women allowed in this club

Why do they have to be white?