The King's Strategy Will Not Fail to Rescue His Subjects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 36:26-27 NRSVue A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you, and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put my spirit within you and make you follow my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances. *It is God's will that changes the heart of the elect. The "I will" is emphatic, His purpose will not fail.

Psa 110:3 NRSVue Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day you lead your forces on the holy mountains. From the womb of the morning, like dew, your youth will come to you.

1Pe 1:2 NRSVue who have been chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with his blood: May grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Jer 32:39 NRSVue I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me for all time, for their own good and the good of their children after them.

Jer 24:7 NRSVue I will give them a heart to know that I am the LORD, and they will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with their whole heart.

Php 2:13 NRSVue for it is God who is at work in you, enabling you both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Pro 21:1 NRSVue The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.

Isa 44:28 NRSVue who says of Cyrus, “He is my shepherd, and he shall carry out all my purpose”; and who says of Jerusalem, “It shall be rebuilt,” and of the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.”

2Co 8:16 NRSVue But thanks be to God, who put in the heart of Titus the same eagerness for you that I myself have.

Act 16:14 NRSVue A certain woman named Lydia, a worshiper of God, was listening to us; she was from the city of Thyatira and a dealer in purple cloth. The Lord opened her heart to listen eagerly to what was said by Paul.

Joh 6:44 NRSVue No one can come to me unless drawn by the Father who sent me, and I will raise that person up on the last day.

Isa 46:10 NRSVue declaring the outcome from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, “My purpose shall stand, and I will fulfill my intention,”

Eph 1:11 NRSVue In Christ we have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to his counsel and will,

Jas 1:18 NRSVue In fulfillment of his own purpose he gave birth to us by the word of truth, so that we would become a kind of first fruits of his creatures.

Eph 2:5 NRSVue even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Ezr 1:5 NRSVue Then the heads of the families of Judah and Benjamin and the priests and the Levites—everyone whose spirit God had stirred—got ready to go up and rebuild the house of the LORD in Jerusalem.

Pro 20:24 NRSVue All our steps are ordered by the LORD; how then can we understand our own ways?

Joh 10:27 NRSVue My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me.