• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Is it that there are many false teachers and many false accusers, or they are just attacked ones..innocent.

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
ok, what does this mean to you? Is this how one is born again? Does this show that those who are born again are sinless?

anyone can post a passage of scripture. does nto mean they know what it actually says
1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
your still not telling me what you believe

Anyone can quote scripture.

Are you going to sit there are self righteous. or actually tell us what you believe that passage in romans says?

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
your still not telling me what you believe

Anyone can quote scripture.

Are you going to sit there are self righteous. or actually tell us what you believe that passage in romans says?
I believe in following those who follow, not those who speak and are too busy then to follow.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Who, who does not want to go to hell, follows the many predicted false teachers doing nothing, instead of following the scriptures testimony of the ones who did all so well for everyone.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
So it seems the answer is, do we talk on forums and win the talk, or we leave forums and win more than talk, but win Christ and win knowing how to love as He loved.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in following those who follow, not those who speak and are too busy then to follow.
lol

Are you a troll? Are you so afraid to tell us what you believe? or are you afraid we will all see you are in error and are afraid we will let you know?

Don;t come here attacking people when you are not honest enough to tell us what you believe. It does not look good on you.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Charity edifies, and it is not puffed up, and it cant talk every day seeking its own, as that is the devil not Gods love..

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
1 John 1:
8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we say that we have not sinned , we make HIM a liar, and HIS Word is not in us.
11. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the FATHER, Jesus Christ the righteous:
Nevertheless, it is also written, 'He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of GOD was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.'

In regards sin, GOD's word is strict about it, that since one's sins are forgiven, sin no more, or lest a worst thing come upon that person. (John 5:14)

Since HE HIMSELF hates sin, but nevertheless grace is provided for the forgiveness of believers sins, that they would stop sinning.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The devil is sin the born again have God, not the devil any more.

If a person has the devil with them, doing the works of the devil, sins, I guess they would not understand how wicked they are.