Send Me "Battle", "Suffering", "Cross Carrying" Themed Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like fight style Christian songs in different genres like gospel, southern gospel, and maybe CCM/Christian rap. Songs about Christians fighting the good fight and Jesus reigning and having all power. Battle hyms, Orthodox liturgy, and obscure genres, Im open to. It helps me.

Link songs but if I don't like the song, I'm putting you on ignore for all eternity.

That was a lie. But still, link songs please.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like fight style Christian songs in different genres like gospel, southern gospel, and maybe CCM/Christian rap. Songs about Christians fighting the good fight and Jesus reigning and having all power. Battle hyms, Orthodox liturgy, and obscure genres, Im open to. It helps me.

Link songs but if I don't like the song, I'm putting you on ignore for all eternity.

Reactions: Wynona

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How can you do this to me, Wynona? Now I have to give you a song that I wrote and recorded with Linda Young and Mark Sargent.

I'm Going to Follow Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: Wynona

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In heavenly armour we'll enter the land
The battle belongs to the Lord