Reasons why the Jehovah’s Witness religion is false (Despite my love for them as human beings)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with JW but I don’t trash them anymore or think it’s productive to attack them. I have learned things from @Aunty Jane and no matter what you say about her you have to admit that she knows the Bible.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I disagree with JW but I don’t trash them anymore or think it’s productive to attack them. I have learned things from @Aunty Jane and no matter what you say about her you have to admit that she knows the Bible.
A heartfelt thank you…:Thumbsup:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts about her are similar.

Should we attack a person simply because they are a JW and defend what they believe?

How many non-JW Germans labeled as Christian stood up against Hitler and his Nazi's? Were the Nazi's on the Lord's side? Were the JW's who died for their faith in Nazi concentration camps on the Lord's side? How many other Christians died for their faith in those camps?

Reactions: Aunty Jane

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad someone is pushing back against a cult that attempts to destroy the Christian faith.
Sad some in here think playing with snakes is charming.
I will always defend the faith.
Watchtower is a spirit.
It DENIES JESUS.
and some in here sit up to that table and eat that watchtower poison.
No discernment?????
You people are unaware that the devil comes on a white horse claiming he is Christ????
Will you also cuddle that demon as well??????

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad someone is pushing back against a cult that attempts to destroy the Christian faith.
Sad some in here think playing with snakes is charming.
I will always defend the faith.
Watchtower is a spirit.
It DENIES JESUS.
and some in here sit up to that table and eat that watchtower poison.
No discernment?????
You people are unaware that the devil comes on a white horse claiming he is Christ????
Will you also cuddle that demon as well??????
I don’t agree with them but it’s up to God to do the judging, not me.

Reactions: amadeus