Pray for us, if you could

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HazyGalaxy

Jun 28, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that it's alright to ask for prayers here, as I really do need them. My issues are small compared to some peoples, but I'm still...struggling. I live with my disabled brother and help look after him and through a state supplement we do our best to get by. Bills paid, rent paid, necessities bought, but because of how dates lined up this month, we've come up short when it comes to groceries. It's been about 3 days without a meal and no ability to get groceries until MAYBE Monday. (If we can get a ride into town). If anyone here could say a small prayer for us or send some kind thoughts our way for us to get through this weekend, I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you so much!

HazyGalaxy

Jun 28, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get a hold of a local church. Usually they are happy to help. Ours does, if its an emergency.
I did reach out to the church in town, but their food pantry (both their larger one and smaller drive up one) hasn't had any donations lately, so unfortunately they couldn't help right now.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that it's alright to ask for prayers here, as I really do need them. My issues are small compared to some peoples, but I'm still...struggling. I live with my disabled brother and help look after him and through a state supplement we do our best to get by. Bills paid, rent paid, necessities bought, but because of how dates lined up this month, we've come up short when it comes to groceries. It's been about 3 days without a meal and no ability to get groceries until MAYBE Monday. (If we can get a ride into town). If anyone here could say a small prayer for us or send some kind thoughts our way for us to get through this weekend, I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you so much!
Praying, God will supply your needs

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your situation.

Reactions: Lambano and Behold

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

HazyGalaxy, may the Lord show you His hand in obtaining Help within your situation as you hand this problem over to God and ask for His help in prayer. May you see God's glory as the food comes to your door after you yourself pray in faith and trust God to work out the steps to meet your needs. Also keep an ear open for God's prompting to take the steps that you need to take.

Shalom

Reactions: Lambano

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you both. Look for the salvation Army- they have food pantries and meals almost every day. Also, search food pantry and soup kitchen for your area. Most counties have them.

Reactions: Lambano and Debp