Pray for the earth please!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am concerned and God has been discussing the current situation that is going on in the world regarding war tensions and the risks of a nuclear war developing. And I would like for us all to pray for the entire earth. That God, His Angels and with the help of man will deliver us from nuclear war.

Thank you if you will join me in prayer to God.

Devin

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am concerned and God has been discussing the current situation that is going on in the world regarding war tensions and the risks of a nuclear war developing. And I would like for us all to pray for the entire earth. That God, His Angels and with the help of man will deliver us from nuclear war.

Devin
Joining with you in prayer, my friend!

Sparrow77

Jun 18, 2024
I am orginally from Billings Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you, and I am praying also. When I was in my early 20s. I was asking God some deep questions about the world and everything else. I felt a impresson to go outside. I went out there and while I was looking at the stars, I I felt God telling me that a day is coming within my life time where the world as we know it will be turned upside down. That everything will sudenly change. This is somthing I can never forget and since hearing have been praying and seeking God and trying to mentally, spiritually, and physically prepare for whatever that maybe.
Looking at the events that are now unfolding, only confirms to my heart more and more that what I heard was true and was from Him.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Devin

What can I pray for and about exactly?

Anyway, I think there's a lot of stuff that should be prayed for regarding the earth. Like for one, on a society that is becoming just jaded.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What can I pray for and about exactly?

Anyway, I think there's a lot of stuff that should be prayed for regarding the earth. Like for one, on a society that is becoming just jaded.
This is not a discussion thread, but you may pray for the earth however you feel right to do so. I have supplied some issues in the original post at the top of this thread. And the immediate potential threat of death to the population is the concern so that the social issues can still be dealt with if they are alive.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you, and I am praying also. When I was in my early 20s. I was asking God some deep questions about the world and everything else. I felt a impresson to go outside. I went out there and while I was looking at the stars, I I felt God telling me that a day is coming within my life time where the world as we know it will be turned upside down. That everything will sudenly change. This is somthing I can never forget and since hearing have been praying and seeking God and trying to mentally, spiritually, and physically prepare for whatever that maybe.
Looking at the events that are now unfolding, only confirms to my heart more and more that what I heard was true and was from Him.
Thank you, I am going to start a thread in an appropriate area to address certain concerns I have for the potential future of the earth. I put it here: Being wise in the last days, prepared for the problems we are facing today...