Pray for the earth and the individual nation's solutions to the current UnGodly decay

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am seeing in the news various Christian society decays that lead to death and hell areas for the populations of the effected areas. As God wants to save everyone, it would be un-Christian of me not to spend time in prayer for the affected areas and peoples and practices.

Some of those practices from the USA population and governing authorities which are Federal and defiantly state level are:

Bablylon - Anything pertaining to man trying to ascend to heaven on his own without God with technology, medicine, and other sciences whether mental, spiritual or physical in nature. May be involved in brutal or sexual conduct which is immoral and unethical to God.

Egypt - Enslaving the population to serve the Government and it's Rich and elite members of society, and may not look like slavery, but practices are forced and enforced on the population of low and middle class generally. And those practices are meant to serve said rich and elite, while maintaining a poor and middle class separation. I did notice that some churches and leaders also are in this area. The true church of Christ has all needs met for all members within it's organization and is directed by God thru apostles of Christ Jesus. May be involved in brutal or sexual conduct which is immoral and unethical to God.

Sodom & Gomorrah -

Book of Jude: "5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

==========================================================================

And from there it can start a rather lengthy and involved discussion. But that is not the purpose of this thread. It is to pray for our own individual nations so that God will look down upon us and be pleased and happy with the lives he intended for us. And that is that we may have a joyful and pleasant experience down here on earth. I would be also pleased if people wanted to pray for each others nations as well. It is a world team effort of Christians as I see it.