Please Help Me. I Am Fighting For The Soul Of My Grand-Niece.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Margaret00341

Jun 27, 2024
Tomahawk
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa
Please help me, I don't know where else to go and I am getting so frustrated and anxious.

Before we get started, a little bit of context: I am living with these unbelieving family members of mine and I have come to the conclusion that this is God's way of saying that I need to convert them while I work on getting a job and moving to a new place as my house was repossessed a couple months ago. However, the conversion has come to a very sour turn and is not working and I fear that Satan has a hard in all this.

I was converted 25 years ago and I can now say that I am right with God and that Jesus is the center of my life and purpose. I am very upset that the same cannot be said for my nieces daughter {who by the way is not Christian either, but she is not the priority right now}.

Ophelia {my grand-niece} is a blatant unbeliever. She is 19 and she believes and does many things that do not honor or glorify God in any way. Here is a list:

1. She does not dress like a lady. She wears shorts and pants and refuses to wear makeup and make herself look presentable. Her hair is always up in a loose ponytail and will not allow it to be normal and femine as God intended. She also wears Button Shirts that were intended for men.
2. She made up a brand new term for her unbelief: 'Agnostic Deist', she's Agnostic, she's not Atheist, and I still do not understand nor care this belief.
3. She believes in ghosts {daemons}.
4. She is a hard-core Naturalist and Evolutionist. She believes that we came from Monkeys and that nature was supposed to be cruel, brutal, and uncaring. She practically worships animals and believes that they have 'minds and lives of their own' {her words, not mine}. She has two nasty little parrots that squawk and talk all darn day, and she teaches them how to 'communicate' and she teaches them words and sentences. One bit me two weeks ago, and she blames ME for getting 'to close' to the thing. And although this may not have to with her salvation necessarily, I just need to say that living with her and these things has become very uncomfortable for me.
5. She is convinced that her so-called 'purpose' in life is to save animals, the environment, and help all the people so that they can live 'side-by-side' sustainably with nature. First off, everyone's purpose is to worship Jesus and Jesus alone, and no, humans cannot live with nature, but we can control it and have dominion over it as we please, for it is not equal nor worth protecting because the end is coming soon anyway.
6. She meditates. She claims that it is not for spiritual reasons and that by doing it 5 to 10 minutes once a day helps her 'relieve stress, focus on what's around her, and just 'exist''. She is a liar. I once caught her out in the backyard doing it and demanded that she stop as I could feel her opening up another dimension and letting daemons out that were directed towards me and she refused.
7. She has plants and herbs. They are everywhere. Many of them she invests because she outs them in her food, but herbals are witchcraft so it does not matter what the purpose, they are evil.
8. She is a vegetarian. She refuses to eat animal flesh and only eats eggs and drinks milk. That's all. She blatantly rejects the fact that God gave us these animals to eat. Whenever I confront her on this, she explains that she does not think that it is 'wrong' that I or others eat meat {because why would it be?} because that is every human being's 'personal choice' {no, it is a command}, and that she simply does not eat meat because it goes against her 'own personal moral compass' {she means Satan's moral compass} and she would feel like a 'hypocrite' while calling herself an 'animal lover'. She also mentions that she abstains because of 'environmental reasons' {again with the nature worship!}. She is also in the Climate-Cult and thinks that she may one day find a 'solution' to global warming that 'suits' all of us and makes things 'easier'.
9. She has tons, and I mean TONS, of Godless, meaningless, Satanic reading material. Four whole shelves full. I have used this to my advantage in the past and have snuck Bibles, tracts, notes, pamphlets and flyers in between the books, but she always discards them and pays no mind. All of her reading material emphasizes the lies of Evolutionary causes, as well as animal 'psychology', and oceans, and plants and even rocks. All of it is just Science this, science that, animal here, animals there, animals deserve rights, animals are intelligent, blah, blah, blah. It's just so Godless.
10. She is adamant about not ever getting married, having children, or having a spouse to satisfy. This is something that I have trouble with because she was born with the inability to reproduce. She has no menstrual cycle, she will never have children, and she will never be able to have 'comfortable' sex due to something called 'M-R-K-H', look it up. However, this is not an excuse to refuse to be submissive and perform God's greatest role for women: Homemaker. She can marry and adopt, but refuses.
11. She has three jobs and is soon going to college. Her so-called 'research' and career is based around monkeys and how 'similar' they are to us, which pushes the Evolutionary agenda further into our society. She is also a militant environmentalist that puts nature before Father God Himself.
12. Almost everyday she goes out into the heavily wooded areas near our home and she collects many things that I am sure have to with her unadmitted paganism {I tell her that she is Pagan, but she denies it every time}. She collects rocks, sticks, as well as soil and sand 'samples' that she likes to compare for some reason. Most disturbing of all, she collects animal bomes and skulls and samitizes them before putting them on this awful little collection with labels and all that. Her room has begin to look like Pagan Paradise!

Talk after talk, after talk, after talk! She refuses to convert and heed the word of God. She is so set in her beliefs and is on natural path to Hell.

How do I get through to her? What is your advice? Evangelization methods? Please help me! I don't want my niece to go to Hell! I'll do anything, please!

Thank you for reading, as well as your time.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Herbs are created by God. They are not pagan... and neither is it a sin to refuse to eat meat. Does she actually have satanic or pagan paraphernalia in her library?

Reactions: PS95

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're wrong about herbs being evil. Read the scriptures.

Genesis 1:29-31

[29]And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
[30]And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
[31]And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 9:3
[3]Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Proverbs 15:17
[17]Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Exodus 12:8
[8]And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

Numbers 9:11
[11]The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

Psalm 51:7

[7]Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Reactions: Cassandra

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Margaret00341 Welcome to Christianity Board. You appear to be living with other members of your family temporarily because your house situation has changed. Your family were kind enough to take you in at this difficult time in your life and they seem to be loving, caring people. Your Christian status however, appears to be irrelevant to them as they open their home up to you as family needing help. It would be courteous of you to do the same - love and accept them as your family, just the way they are.

I have led many people to the Lord in my time but I have never tried to convert anyone. It is usually their choice and in their time in conjunction with the Holy Spirit. If I was in this situation, I would live my christianity out loud around them. Meaning if anyone there is sick, I would ask if they needed prayer, if they are having difficulty at school, ask if they need prayer about it. If they need help with anything around the house, rides to and from places, help with cooking, cleaning or doing the shopping, I would make myself available. Live your Christianity out loud, be an Aunty, a grand Aunty, a listening ear etc:

Don't be too religious because religion never saved anyone. Only Christ can save through his message of the cross....this is what leads to salvation....

If you get a chance just sit down and read your bible perhaps in the kitchen or dining area....someone is bound to ask what your reading and this will give you an opportunity. Ask God for those little opportunities because sometimes sis, we may only plant a seed and someone else will come along and water it and the bible says that God makes it grow (1 Cor 3:6-9)

Whatever you do, please enjoy your time with your family especially with your grand-neice. She sounds like a very intelligent young lady.
Be Blessed! xox

Last edited:

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with Angelina but I also want to mention that in my opinion, I don't think you should try to change her mind on everything she believes in now. Some of it kind of sounds like a phase to me as she is 19. I would say that instead of trying to combat it and force her out of this phase, live a Christian life and present Christianity as an adult and wholesome alternative so when she grows out of the pagan stuff she may want to move on to an adult Christian life. You can't force belief but I think the best you can do is lead by example.

I say this because I went through a lot of phases as a kid and I have a theory about what happens. For example I used to be really into rap music to rebel. My parents tried hard to get me to stop listening to it, talked with me, it just made it worse. I eventually grew out of it and I realized that adults try to do good and love their neighbor and don't listen to violent music about drugs and stuff. In my experience, the harder someone tries to pull you out a phase, the most engrossed you get in it. Sometimes the only way is to let it run its course and let them come to their own realization that your way leads to a happier and more fulfilled, normal life than what they are doing.

Also, I know this is unpopular here but I don't think you should try to oppose evolution with her. That thing was drilled into our heads in school and I don't think it'll help your case against an unbeliever. Same with the climate stuff to be honest.

Margaret00341

Jun 27, 2024
Tomahawk
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa
Herbs are created by God. They are not pagan... and neither is it a sin to refuse to eat meat. Does she actually have satanic or pagan paraphernalia in her library?

I have looked through her room and have yet to find anything that boldly proclaims the words Pagan or Satan, but there are several that are clearly LINKED to both.

Books of Evolution, animal 'welfare', aka worship, books on plants, rocks, insects, and especially monkeys and apes. All of this pushes the Satanic Philosophy of 'Naturalism', and it is indeed dangerous and Godless.

Remember, the Devil does not always display himself openly. He has a way of sneaking into our lives through books, beliefs, practices and media.

Be weary.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have looked through her room and have yet to find anything that boldly proclaims the words Pagan or Satan, but there are several that are clearly LINKED to both.

Books of Evolution, animal 'welfare', aka worship, books on plants, rocks, insects, and especially monkeys and apes. All of this pushes the Satanic Philosophy of 'Naturalism', and it is indeed dangerous and Godless.

Remember, the Devil does not always display himself openly. He has a way of sneaking into our lives through books, beliefs, practices and media.

Be weary.
I understand very well, as I was born into bloodline satanic ritual abuse. She is searching for truth, albeit in the wrong places. But God is able to shepherd her heart and draw her to Himself. Be an example.

She should be able to sense something different about you and be drawn to ask questions. I have experienced this myself. God saved me out of what I was born into, and He has led my path to cross others who were born into bloodline satanic worshipers. Some have come to me asking, "You have a different spirit. Tell me about the God you serve." And that opened the door to share Jesus with them...and lead them to salvation. I didn't come to them preaching a bunch of dos and don'ts ....we are called to let our lights so shine that before men that they will see our good works and glorify our Father in heaven. (That is in the Word.)

Last edited:
Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. She does not dress like a lady. She wears shorts and pants and refuses to wear makeup and make herself look presentable. Her hair is always up in a loose ponytail and will not allow it to be normal and femine as God intended. She also wears Button Shirts that were intended for men.
This is really secondary. Mainly, she needs Christ.
2. She made up a brand new term for her unbelief: 'Agnostic Deist', she's Agnostic, she's not Atheist, and I still do not understand nor care this belief.
That's not very far off, especially considering our culture. I'd say she's on her way to faith.
At least she's not a strict materialist. This is actually very positive.
4. She is a hard-core Naturalist and Evolutionist. She believes that we came from Monkeys and that nature was supposed to be cruel, brutal, and uncaring. She practically worships animals and believes that they have 'minds and lives of their own' {her words, not mine}. She has two nasty little parrots that squawk and talk all darn day, and she teaches them how to 'communicate' and she teaches them words and sentences. One bit me two weeks ago, and she blames ME for getting 'to close' to the thing. And although this may not have to with her salvation necessarily, I just need to say that living with her and these things has become very uncomfortable for me.
Good news : the greatest living Christian apologist, William Lane Craig, is also an Evolutionary Creationist (I think is the term).

NT Wright, probably the greatest living Pauline scholar (not that I'd agree with him on everything), is also an Evolutionary Creationist.

Dr. Hugh Ross, an apologist who has won many "scientific" type souls, is also an Evolutionary Creationist.

The fact is there is leeway on this--you can be saved and believe in evolution.

Not really a problem. Don't make it one. You don't want to be rude or Pharasaical. It's wonderful that God permits such harmless error. It's fine.
5. She is convinced that her so-called 'purpose' in life is to save animals, the environment, and help all the people so that they can live 'side-by-side' sustainably with nature. First off, everyone's purpose is to worship Jesus and Jesus alone, and no, humans cannot live with nature, but we can control it and have dominion over it as we please, for it is not equal nor worth protecting because the end is coming soon anyway.
Stewarding creation is a good impulse.
It is also where she practices kindness, so it is a good thing, even if not the best (worship Jesus).

Saint Francis of Assisi also considered creation as she does. Maybe introduce her to him.

6. She meditates. She claims that it is not for spiritual reasons and that by doing it 5 to 10 minutes once a day helps her 'relieve stress, focus on what's around her, and just 'exist''. She is a liar. I once caught her out in the backyard doing it and demanded that she stop as I could feel her opening up another dimension and letting daemons out that were directed towards me and she refused.
It's not the worst thing she could do, and introducing her to Christ will fix this if it's a problem.
7. She has plants and herbs. They are everywhere. Many of them she invests because she outs them in her food, but herbals are witchcraft so it does not matter what the purpose, they are evil.
This is starting to sound like a joke post.
8. She is a vegetarian. She refuses to eat animal flesh and only eats eggs and drinks milk. That's all. She blatantly rejects the fact that God gave us these animals to eat. Whenever I confront her on this, she explains that she does not think that it is 'wrong' that I or others eat meat {because why would it be?} because that is every human being's 'personal choice' {no, it is a command}, and that she simply does not eat meat because it goes against her 'own personal moral compass' {she means Satan's moral compass} and she would feel like a 'hypocrite' while calling herself an 'animal lover'. She also mentions that she abstains because of 'environmental reasons' {again with the nature worship!}. She is also in the Climate-Cult and thinks that she may one day find a 'solution' to global warming that 'suits' all of us and makes things 'easier'.
Men were initially created vegan. It is the optimal diet for humans. As soon as God gave men meat (after the flood), our lifespans fell dramatically. We know, now, scientifically, why this is : flooding the body with amino acids shuts anti aging SIRT2 pathway down.

Romans 14 says people are free to practice vegetarianism, and it is sinful for you to try to push people to do things they don't believe in but you believe in.

I wouldn't worry about her diet.

I don't believe in man-made climate change, but it's a minor issue. Be grateful she is chaste. Unchastity would cause a world of trouble far worse.
9. She has tons, and I mean TONS, of Godless, meaningless, Satanic reading material. Four whole shelves full. I have used this to my advantage in the past and have snuck Bibles, tracts, notes, pamphlets and flyers in between the books, but she always discards them and pays no mind. All of her reading material emphasizes the lies of Evolutionary causes, as well as animal 'psychology', and oceans, and plants and even rocks. All of it is just Science this, science that, animal here, animals there, animals deserve rights, animals are intelligent, blah, blah, blah. It's just so Godless.
It sounds harmless.
10. She is adamant about not ever getting married, having children, or having a spouse to satisfy. This is something that I have trouble with because she was born with the inability to reproduce. She has no menstrual cycle, she will never have children, and she will never be able to have 'comfortable' sex due to something called 'M-R-K-H', look it up. However, this is not an excuse to refuse to be submissive and perform God's greatest role for women: Homemaker. She can marry and adopt, but refuses.
Paul says celibacy is better than marriage, so she's not in the wrong, and, actually, in a great position (1 Corinthians 7).
11. She has three jobs and is soon going to college. Her so-called 'research' and career is based around monkeys and how 'similar' they are to us, which pushes the Evolutionary agenda further into our society. She is also a militant environmentalist that puts nature before Father God Himself.
She'll get her priorities straight after she knows God's love. Make sure she knows God loves her. Pray that God will make her know His love.
12. Almost everyday she goes out into the heavily wooded areas near our home and she collects many things that I am sure have to with her unadmitted paganism {I tell her that she is Pagan, but she denies it every time}. She collects rocks, sticks, as well as soil and sand 'samples' that she likes to compare for some reason. Most disturbing of all, she collects animal bomes and skulls and samitizes them before putting them on this awful little collection with labels and all that. Her room has begin to look like Pagan Paradise!
I can say that people do take soil samples for good reason. She may be investigating the soil health. Look in to Dr. Elaine Ingham for more information.
Talk after talk, after talk, after talk! She refuses to convert and heed the word of God. She is so set in her beliefs and is on natural path to Hell.

How do I get through to her? What is your advice? Evangelization methods? Please help me! I don't want my niece to go to Hell! I'll do anything, please!

Make sure she knows God loves her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627-222229_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627-222229_Firefox.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not opposed to us caring about animals. He created them, and cares about them as well. Try and see where she agrees with scripture ...maybe that is an open door to gently bring the Word to her (without being preachy).

Psalm 104:10-14
[10]He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
[11]They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
[12]By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
[13]He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
[14]He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

Psalm 104:21
[21]The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.

Job 38:39-41
[39]Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,
[40]When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
[41]Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Deuteronomy 25:4
[4]Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Psalm 147:9
[9]He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.

Jonah 4:10-11
[10]Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:
[11]And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Matthew 10:29
[29]Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

1 Corinthians 9:9
[9]For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

Luke 12:24
[24]Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please help me, I don't know where else to go and I am getting so frustrated and anxious.

Before we get started, a little bit of context: I am living with these unbelieving family members of mine and I have come to the conclusion that this is God's way of saying that I need to convert them while I work on getting a job and moving to a new place as my house was repossessed a couple months ago. However, the conversion has come to a very sour turn and is not working and I fear that Satan has a hard in all this.

I was converted 25 years ago and I can now say that I am right with God and that Jesus is the center of my life and purpose. I am very upset that the same cannot be said for my nieces daughter {who by the way is not Christian either, but she is not the priority right now}.

Ophelia {my grand-niece} is a blatant unbeliever. She is 19 and she believes and does many things that do not honor or glorify God in any way. Here is a list:

The more you push the further away they will go. If you want to attract them to what you think is valuable, backing off is probably the best move.
Your Family will be watching you keenly. If they see anything in you that appeals to them they will come your way. On the other hand if what they see does not resonate with them, you will only alienate them with your zeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The more you push the further away they will go. If you want to attract them to what you think is valuable, backing off is probably the best move.
Your Family will be watching you keenly. If they see anything into that appeals to them they will come your way. On the other hand if what they see does not resonate with them, you will only alienate them with your zeal.
You can be certain that God's care and interest in them is greater than you've ever dreamed of and is working for their interest. Don't sabotage his efforts!
The patience of the Saints is for us who believe. Give them more value than they are giving you by hearing them not trying to change them.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way you may be able to get through to her is through His creation. She loves animals? so does God. He made them.

Also as for you saying we are commanded to eat meat--in the beginning the whole world was vegetarian. So this is just not true.

And while we are at it, the anger you are portraying toward her is just going to alienate her more from the Lord. you need to pray that God will use you as a loving witness.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, a few thoughts...

She made up a brand new term for her unbelief: 'Agnostic Deist'

That is a contradiction in terms. An agnostic doesn't know if there is a God or not. A deist believes there is a God but doesn't believe He is involved in human affairs.

She believes that we came from Monkeys and that nature was supposed to be cruel, brutal, and uncaring.

I would ask her, If we came from monkeys, then why didn't monkeys evolve? For all the supposed similarities between humans and primates, there are vast differences as well. Primates are not even the smartest animals on the planet; it's birds (specifically, ravens and crows).

She is convinced that her so-called 'purpose' in life is to save animals, the environment, and help all the people so that they can live 'side-by-side' sustainably with nature.

That would seem to contradict with her belief that nature is supposed to be cruel and uncaring.

Whenever I confront her on this, she explains that she does not think that it is 'wrong' that I or others eat meat {because why would it be?} because that is every human being's 'personal choice' {no, it is a command},

Eating meat is not a command, but it was permitted after Noah's flood. I'm a big meat eater myself, but there is no prohibition against eating only vegetables. Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, for example, ate only vegetables (Daniel 1:8–16).

It sounds like some of it is because of her beliefs, but some of it is because of personality conflicts between you and her. I would just say that you can't force someone to convert or believe something; they have to reach that point on their own. It sounds like she hasn't reached that point, but she's still very young. I would suggest just giving her some space and leading by example. You can plant little seeds along the way, but don't try to force it. That will only push her further away. It may take years, but keep praying for her in the process.

Last edited:

Bob

Sep 23, 2023
Tucson, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your post. It is good that you are concerned for her soul. Many of the suggestions from others are sound and warrant special consideration.

One other approach occurs to us because of Romans 2: 14-15. The Apostle Paul found, perhaps to his surprise, that many of the gentiles, though pagan, practiced Love Thy Neighbor. (See also Acts 28: 1-7) Thus, it might help to discover where your grand-niece stands on the three main characteristics of Love Thy Neighbor: Caring & Sharing, Gentle & Peaceful, and agreeing that the nuclear family is the foundation for a loving community.

Caring and Sharing: does she agree that we can find purpose for our lives by helping others, especially those less fortunate?
Gentle & Peaceful: does she agree that we should not intentionally harm others? (She already agrees we are stewards of the natural world, and that is good.)
Supporting the Nuclear Family: does she support life-long, monogamous, faithful marriages between men and women as the foundation for the best society? And even though she has no marital plans, she can still engender the next generation (through teaching, for example) to embrace Love Thy Neighbor.

In any event, continue to pray to God for guidance and inspiration.

Blessings.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Margaret00341

It is God who convicts people to repent. You can ask God to include your grandniece Ophelia among those who He will draw to Himself as well as the names of the rest of her family.

This prayer only needs to be asked once. Then by faith begin to praise God for having heard your prayer for God to drawn Ophelia and any of her family members, and for His drawing of them to Himself. You can repeat this pray as often as you like offering up praise and Glory to God for what he is doing in their respective lives as well as your own.

By faith you are trusting God to accomplish what you have not been successful able to do. It does not mean that God will not use you in His Drawing of these family members to Himself, but you have to wait for the prompting of God and the words that he would have you to give before you speak to them in response to God's prompting.

Lord, please include Margaret's Ophelia among the people whom You are drawing to Yourself so that your Glory can be seen, and that Margaret's faith is increase so that She can sing her Praises to You and give Glory to You for achieving what she herself could not DO.

Shalom

I cannot pray Ophelia into God's Kingdom. I too have to hand this drawing of Ophelia into God's Everlasting Kingdom to God to achieve her salvation and with Faith and trust give glory to Him.