Pervasive Evil has Infected the Whole Mass of Humanity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 8:21 NRSVue And when the LORD smelled the pleasing odor, the LORD said in his heart, “I will never again curse the ground because of humans, for the inclination of the human heart is evil from youth; nor will I ever again destroy every living creature as I have done.

1Jn 5:19 NRSVue We know that we are God’s children and that the whole world lies under the power of the evil one.

2Co 4:4 NRSVue In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing clearly the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2Ti 2:24-26 NRSVue And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kindly to everyone, an apt teacher, patient, 25 correcting opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant that they will repent and come to know the truth 26 and that they may escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

Gal 1:3-4 NRSVue Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to set us free from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

Rom 3:10-12 NRSVue as it is written: “There is no one who is righteous, not even one; 11 there is no one who has understanding; there is no one who seeks God. 12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; there is no one who shows kindness; there is not even one.”

Rom 7:18 NRSVue For I know that the good does not dwell within me, that is, in my flesh. For the desire to do the good lies close at hand, but not the ability.

Psa 143:2 NRSVue Do not enter into judgment with your servant, for no one living is righteous before you.

Jer 17:9 NRSVue The heart is devious above all else; it is perverse— who can understand it?

Job 14:4 NRSVue Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? No one can.

Isa 64:6 NRSVue We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a filthy cloth. We all fade like a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.

Jer 13:23 NRSVue Can Cushites change their skin or leopards their spots? Then also you can do good, who are accustomed to do evil.

Rom 5:12 NRSVue Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death came through sin, and so death spread to all because all have sinned—

Rom 8:7 NRSVue For this reason the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law—indeed, it cannot,

1Co 2:14 NRSVue Those who are unspiritual do not receive the gifts of God’s Spirit, for they are foolishness to them, and they are unable to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
*KJV reads "the natural man" where the NRSVue reads "those who are unspiritual

Eph 2:1 NRSVue You were dead through the trespasses and sins

Joh 6:44 NRSVue No one can come to me unless drawn by the Father who sent me, and I will raise that person up on the last day. * If you have a desire to know Jesus Christ and reach out to him, the next verse is a promise to you!!

Joh 6:37 NRSVue Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and anyone who comes to me I will never drive away,