Morning Visitor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to do just that, I've got my email all messed up with trying to connect Gmail with Outlook! It's all different now and not giving me the option to un zip...still trying!

If the .ZIP file is in your outlook, save it to your local hard drive. Once it's on your local storage...
  • Right-click on the file. You should get a menu.
  • Click "open with". That should give you another menu
  • Click "Windows Explorer"
  • (My system came from the manufacturer configured to open .ZIP files with some trial software called "WinZip". The trial period ran out years ago, and I don't want to spend the money to purchase a copy, so I went into Windows' file association and changed it to Window Explorer permanently. Why do PC manufacturers do that? That's annoying!)

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true, Nancy, another friend of mine had a sheep farm, I used to help her with them.....all that fly strike, then their hooves you must watch, I think their feet are called hooves, not sure, my friend used to be up through the early hours when the sheep were lambing, I used to bottle feed a few, Loved doing that.

You are Blessed to be able to see them like that,xx
Yes sister, I am very blessed, no end!
xx