Leading Away from the Abortion Issues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are probably appropriate reasons for abortion and in-appropriate reasons as well. When the mother's life is at risk for attempting to give birth and complications of child birth are presented by a licensed doctor then hopefully she is given the decision over that issue and how to proceed. There is child and adult rape that is a crime before God. There is also problems with the normal birthing process and there may be other reasons that come up regarding abortions. And I pray God guides them on difficult issues and decisions of which any abortion certainly is.

There are them that have committed abortions and then the possibility of confession and repentance area applies to them. And for those babies lost it is no longer death they suffered afterwards, for God the Father, Jesus the Christ and the Holy Ghost would have surely saved them and are living in Heaven with their Angels. It is then the women that committed abortions if it was inappropriately done, that God loves them and can, if he chooses, guide them forward thru life towards Heaven. Then God would have them join Him in honoring Him and His children and celebrating Him and his children. There is the scripture written that the first two greatest commandments is to love God and then love your brothers and sisters in Christ. How much does God love the sinner? The lost sheep parable and the following posted scripture helps to understand God's love for the sinner:

See the link: Bible Gateway passage: Luke 15 - New King James Version

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

=================================================================================

I saw some troubles in countries and thought I would like to address what I feel might be a good approach to leading people away from having inappropriate abortions. I did some internet research and found some reports from areas of studies that may have suggested that there were post and pre birth abortions going on. Which means that they are a very serious issue.

So what kind of approach could a good Christian take to address this issue. Well there is the dark problem approach of what I said above which might be helpful for the Christians to understand the problem. But might not be helpful for others considering abortion.

There is also a light approach to healing the nations from the problem of inappropriate abortions. How are women being lead to abort their babies in inappropriate conditons? There are areas in life we all must encounter. And we must decide what we will be part of and what we like about life and ourselves. As a prodigal son myself, I was given happiness from God as an inheritance and learned that I could spend it in different ways and lose that happiness. And I learned thru life that I could be led and also involve myself in actions that cost me my happiness.

The prodigal son parable: Bible Gateway passage: Luke 15:11-32 - New King James Version

Now the youth may be being raised inappropriately by influences in their lives, which can be: Family, Friends, Teachers, Universities educating the Teachers, Social media these days, Movies, Radio, and Countries may try to exert their influence over others countries for various reasons. And there may be more.

The first line of defense for a child welcomed into this life is to have them Baptized and confessing their sins they have committed, Confirmed with the Holy Spirit of God for Guidance and Direction thru life towards a Good and Happy outcome, and the Sacrament of Bread of Wine that represents the Body of Christ and Eternal Life. All of God, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost do represent many Living aspects of a heavenly family light leading us while we journey thru this life, in hopes that we will have eternal happiness and be part of the Family of the Father, Son, Holy Ghost, Heavenly Mother, and the Angels of God.

Matthew 3:5-6 Then Jerusalem, all Judea, and all the region around the Jordan went out to him and were baptized by him in the Jordan, confessing their sins.

That doesn't mean as some religious organizations teach that one must first repent to be baptized, it states to confess. And to confess we must acknowledge that something is evil that we have done and decide we don't desire to repeat that evil work. And there are some that twist that which is good and evil and go too far or too little in the description of what needs to be accepted as evil committed and confessed of. The bible does spell out what is sin and addresses those issues in the new and old testament.

The second line of defense for a youth is providing a message: Dress modestly as men and women so as to not provoke unnecessary temptations among themselves which would lead to improper behavior when too young for dating and too young for marriage and also after that as a Christian example.

While going thru life as a youth or even after high school and during college and even afterwards, There will be various messages they encounter as they experience the world. And hopefully there is good and virtuous and holy messages they encounter always along the journey of life. Let's face it there are evil and tempting messages that they may be led into which have a darker experiences, and they may decide at some point they no longer desire those unhappy feelings like the prodigal son which might also relate to women.

Some of the good messages we can discuss in this thread. I will come up with some like modest dress, and place them below:

The new testaments address some issues already in the organization of it's early church message which is done by the Apostles and also Jesus the Christ.

Do not submerse yourself in unnecessary temptations. And these temptations may be both brutal and sexual and may appear for the general population of nations in the media and also social interactions. For a biblical discussion of the problems of brutal and sexual areas, there is an interesting read in the book of Jude: Bible Gateway passage: Jude - New King James Version

And if people want to discuss the lighter issues of solutions to the problem women face when encountering ideas of abortion that is what this thread is for. And I like the idea of keeping the good light leading them away from abortions as messages they encounter in areas presented to them in media, social media and social interactions.

Thank You.

Last edited: