Israel-Hamas back at war, Hamas failed to release hostages as agreed, major airstrikes in GAZA

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Well-Known Member
Dec 19, 2021
8,039
5,000
113
65
St. Thomas
Faith
Christian
Country
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Israel says they will again enter GAZA and this time it will be worse than the earlier war.

Trump says wipe them out.


Netanyahu and Katz said the changes to the IDF's defensive guidelines come after Hamas "rejected all offers" on a conclusive hostage deal with Steve Witkoff, the U.S.'s special envoy to the Middle East.

Hamas said in a statement Tuesday that overturning the ceasefire agreement and the series of strikes put "the prisoners in Gaza at an unknown fate."

White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said in an appearance on Fox News that the Trump administration was consulted by Israeli officials on their decision to strike Gaza.


Earlier this month, President Donald Trump took to his social media to threaten Hamas with a "last warning" about the remaining hostages.

Trump wrote on Truth Social on March 7 that "it will be OVER" for Hamas if it does not comply.

"I am sending Israel everything it needs to finish the job, not a single Hamas member will be safe if you don't do as I say," he added.

Witkoff reiterated the president's threat at the time, saying, "I wouldn't test President Trump."

Fifty-nine hostages are believed to remain in Gaza -- 24 of whom are presumed to be alive. Edan Alexander is the last American-Israeli hostage to remain alive in captivity.