How to Test the Spirits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
The 12 disciples had Jesus and His words/teaching of spirit and life in them after His ascension. And when the Holy Spirit dwell with them on the day of Pentecost, He will guide them into all truth, based on what they've already been disciple in. For He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come. He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of Mine, and shall shew it unto them. (John 16:13&14)

"And when He(Spirit) is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement: Of sin, because they believe not in Me; Of righteousness, because I go to My FATHER, and ye see Me no more; Of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged." (John16:8-11)

The Spirit will guide them into all truth later, because Jesus have yet many things to say unto them, but they cannot bear them now with Him. (John16:12)

Conclusion; From the Gospel according to Matthew until to the Revelation according to John in the New Testament is the result of it. To us who have the Holy Bible and the anointing from GOD abide in us, we are teachable in the All Scripture within. (1John2:27)(2Timothy3:16&17)

Last edited: