Home Makers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Meee!!

I am  not OCD. Not a natural organizer. Needed tips from my husband and Youtube University :)
Do you ever watch those homemaking YouTube videos, mums with young babies, reminds me of when my 3 were babies, spick and span one minute, chaos the next, but always clean.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever watch those homemaking YouTube videos, mums with young babies, reminds me of when my 3 were babies, spick and span one minute, chaos the next, but always clean.
Yes!

I love videos like that. Ill watch huge homeschool family videos too. I especially love when people can explain cleaning and organization well for people who have trouble.

I didn't know what I was doing at first. Its come a long way.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes!

I love videos like that. Ill watch huge homeschool family videos too. I especially love when people can explain cleaning and organization well for people who have trouble.

I didn't know what I was doing at first. Its come a long way.
Same here Sis, it took me many years to understand organisation...plus I am now a minimalist...I can’t stand clutter and must have everything “ now” in its place....I too have come a long way...plus I’m an empty nester, that helps.

Reactions: Wynona

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When I get John a friend of mine to put up my picture as it’s quite heavy, I will post a pic of my tiny sitting room, I live in a one bedroom house.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same here Sis, it took me many years to understand organisation...plus I am now a minimalist...I can’t stand clutter and must have everything “ now” in its place....I too have come a long way...plus I’m an empty nester, that helps.
Minimalism is amazing. Although it gets threatened when grandparents want to spoil your baby! lol

I used to have tons of clothes. Now all my nicer clothes have to fit on 50 velvet hangers. And that is plenty for me!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When I go to chocolate frog next time, I’m going to ask Kerry the owner if I can take pictures of their gallery walls...you won’t believe some of the prints..they really are amazing.