Have an addiction to MacDonald's? You are like me!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you never read my posts and threads? Not only have I known many SRA and MK Ultra victims/survivors, but I am also an SRA/MK survivor.

Well, I may have read it? But if I did, it dodnt stick, lol. I know it now. Praise the Lord you're a survivor.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never eaten a burger that I didn't make. But I do like the Chicken mayos from McD's

My recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
1lb Lean minced steak
1 Finely chopped onion
2 Slices of bread – crumbed
1 Beaten egg
1tbs Parsley
1 Crushed garlic clove
2tbs Tomato Ketchup
Salt and pepper

METHOD:
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
Form into burger shapes using burger maker (or I used a pastry cutter and a glass). Floured hands make the mixture easier to handle.
Fry till cooked through and serve on burger buns with all the trimmings.
With thine own hands prepare thine own food . aint no telling what gets blended into restaurant food anymore .
The best idea would be to plant gardens , perhaps raise your own chickens
and eat from the land . however since not all can raise their own animals
the least one can do is purchase your own fresh store bought food .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I may have read it? But if I did, it dodnt stick, lol. I know it now. Praise the Lord you're a survivor.
according to the all inclusive we love humanity elites , aint gonna be too many survivors left to feed when they get done .
OH i know they always holler how they love humanity .
how we can all redist the wealth
how they are looking out for the good of humanity by protecting us with climate change policies .
BUT BELIEVE YOU ME , they SAY THIS not cause they care for humanity or the poor
but because they HOLD THE BAG , the keep a lot of what gets put into that MONEY BAG TOO .
SOON enough , WHEN IT BE TOO LATE , when once the digtial system so many thought
was gonna cure the ails of the world is DONE . THEY GONNA FIND OUT REAL FAST and real quick
OH NO , THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT US , it was about them and POWER AND CONTROL . and that BE A FACT jack .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I don't know if this will help but I can share my experience with a "food" addiction.

I drank soda all day, I could have 4 to 6 cans a day if and got a lot of $1.00 cokes at MCDonalds. But then in 2017, my dad had several heart attacks and I was with him in the hospital for 11 days and most of that was a result of his bad eating and drinking. I decided that I would not drink soda ever again and if I did, I asked God to strike me dead. The power of know that consequences of drinking another soda, I have never had a sip since then, I only drink water and tea. My esophagus was still badly damaged from the soda and had to have surgery, and it was not fun as I could not eat solid food for a month.

know that you are harming the vessel God gave you and there are more pleasures than greasy, fake foods. I pray that you will know in your spirit to want better for yourself.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to the all inclusive we love humanity elites , aint gonna be too many survivors left to feed when they get done .
OH i know they always holler how they love humanity .
how we can all redist the wealth
how they are looking out for the good of humanity by protecting us with climate change policies .
BUT BELIEVE YOU ME , they SAY THIS not cause they care for humanity or the poor
but because they HOLD THE BAG , the keep a lot of what gets put into that MONEY BAG TOO .
SOON enough , WHEN IT BE TOO LATE , when once the digtial system so many thought
was gonna cure the ails of the world is DONE . THEY GONNA FIND OUT REAL FAST and real quick
OH NO , THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT US , it was about them and POWER AND CONTROL . and that BE A FACT jack .

That is a wee bit spooky what just happened! I just this minute finished a video where they talked about all that. Whoa. It is about control. They want to take everybody's car away from them and make 15 mintes cities where, you can walk or bicycle to anything in 15 minutes. Here, I'll post it. Sort of a permanent lockdown.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is tastier and so much more nutrient dense than any McDonald's "food."

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_150251392~2.jpg
    IMG_20240509_150251392~2.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240509_150943192~2.jpg
    IMG_20240509_150943192~2.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Pathfinder7

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey dont do that to us retired guys (Lol). That looks good !!
And then, the "cheats." lol
They aren't carnivore, but they are keto-friendly. I'm not eating 2 full containers of keto ice cream ...but I have some vanilla and some chocolate, with a zevia (stevia-sweetened, zero calorie) ginger root beer. The ice cream does give me about 6 or 7 carbs. I don't have it every day.

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_155442476.jpg
    IMG_20240509_155442476.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then, the "cheats." lol
They aren't carnivore, but they are keto-friendly. I'm not eating 2 full containers of keto ice cream ...but I have some vanilla and some chocolate, with a zevia (stevia-sweetened, zero calorie) ginger root beer. The ice cream does give me about 6 or 7 carbs. I don't have it every day.

I never had root beer ice cream before. I sounds good though, and looks good. Mmmm, enjoy.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never had root beer ice cream before. I sounds good though, and looks good. Mmmm, enjoy.

It's actually just zero calorie root beer. lol (I would never drink "diet" sodas bc of the artificial sweeteners, but stevia is 100% natural.)

The keto ice creams are vanilla and chocolate.

Reactions: MA2444

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus might go there to preach but I would bet money He would not eat there.

“Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.” (Matthew 15:11, KJV)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember the first time i ate Mc D a mate and I went down to the Gold coast and he got Mc D ok then but the next night i got the same and i felt like o boy this is bad good for nothing food as i was fit ! and when you are fit you take note of food that is not good for you. but when you are not fit you can eat rubbish like that or if you are eating food like that you get to be able to eat such rubbish.

I would eat such as Mc D when i went out drinking late at night at times i found myself getting such rubbish.

I have mates from the city who have eaten such as Mc D for years and i believe that they are addicted to such rubbish, something is in it to make such people crave it !

Going out one night with 2 mates and we went to a real Italian Pizza place but one mate said no ! he went to Mc D This Pizza place was the best Pizza places their is and not crap like Pizza Hut etc big cheap 3rd rate rubbish places like such, it's ok if you are drunk !

Not to mention that some clown tossed a Big Mac on to our drive way once and the so called meat was their for weeks ! the ants would not eat it nor Crows in fact.

But a Crow was eating a dead mouse that was in the back yard dead for the 3rd day, i was going to put it in the bin on bin day, because they stink so bad ! I had a dead Rat in my shead in the bin but i had mowed the grass and tossed that on top of it. first Rat i have ever seen in the shead i think the Possums may of got it that night. or they had taken bate.

I have eaten KFC and i believe that it was once good food but as the years progress such has gotten worse and worse i will not bother to eat it now. but when i was working sometimes i had to get KFC if it was near by, as i worked all over the place and one day as i was driving back to the job eating such i just tossed the whole box out the window, i was so pissed off ! i did not want it in my car at all and was so angered ! i do not like people tossing stuff out the window of a car but i was so pissed off and it was a 3rd rate area garbage dump of a mongrel town that i hate.

You get bad places like that with food from big companys like KFC etc Gympie was one KFC for years that was greasy as, shocking so !