Faith message from DC is pleasant, a good read, very Christian...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand" (Ephesians 6:11-13).

Here is the article and I encourage reading it. Great Sunday message and helps provide hope for Christians regarding DC:

DC faith leader says Christians should prepare themselves with the 'armor of God'

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see Louisiana and now Texas putting the 10 commandments back in the school rooms?
Satanists are losing it, lol
How dare you mention God in school!!!
They want God dead and gone. Been trying to push him out for centuries.

Haha.. He's back and we're not going to let him go.

I wish people stop trying to change America into a degenarate nation and grab the first plane to another country where they feel more comfortable.
Leave my God and my flag alone. If you don't like it here, LEAVE. You are free to do so, unlike some other countries where they kill you if you try to leave.
By all means there's the door.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see Louisiana and now Texas putting the 10 commandments back in the school rooms?
Satanists are losing it, lol
How dare you mention God in school!!!
They want God dead and gone. Been trying to push him out for centuries.

Haha.. He's back and we're not going to let him go.

I wish people stop trying to change America into a degenarate nation and grab the first plane to another country where they feel more comfortable.
Leave my God and my flag alone. If you don't like it here, LEAVE. You are free to do so, unlike some other countries where they kill you if you try to leave.
By all means there's the door.

Hugs
Thanks Ziggy and good to hear from you!

Reactions: Ziggy