Body language experts discuss Biden and Trump during debate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No body language is needed, the world is well aware Biden needs a wheel chair and 24/7 nursing care

It is very sad that they are putting Biden through this. When they, including his wife, should be reasoning with him to take care of himself.

I wonder if Biden will make it through to November.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No body language is needed, the world is well aware Biden needs a wheel chair and 24/7 nursing care
Joe Biden is just like my mum is, only my mum is more progresed along with such. it's the same type of thing ! off with the pixies can not be trusted with anything. i have more faith in a 3yo to stay put, as i go and try and park the car.
Talks the same total nonsense lies, outright lies to the Doctors ! lack of regard for everything ! off in their own bubble world.
It wears you out to deal with such, I say to her i am not in my 50's anymore, no regard, i am still a young whipper snapper to her and totaly dismisses such. Oh why arn't i climbing wall like spider man ! I do not ever try running up stairs or down, but Joe Biden he played that game, what a fool ! haha got to laugh for him trying, speed or whatever he is on man ! Chkl: