Biden voters admitting Trump won the debate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for the second young man interviewed, all admitted Trump won the debate and that Biden was having difficulties during the debate.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kevin McCarthy was briefly interviewed by Sirius Radio the following day.

As Speaker of the house, they are in the White House several times each week. There would be a meeting scheduled with the President and his staff. Keep this in mind because it's critical .......CUE CARDS. Biden would be there and the meeting would occur. Normally, there are negotiated and compromise positions in any meeting. BIDEN WAS NOT ALLOWED to deviate from the notes on the Cue Cards. Other times Biden would not show and the staff presented or controlled the discussion. THE STAFF COULD NOT deviate from the cue cards .....Someone is controlling things in the background.

• Wow
Reactions: Debp

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've seen, Biden didn't have a very good night; but if anyone thinks Trump "won" that debate all I can do is laugh. I wouldn't say either one was a winner. I would say, however, that the American people are the losers.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've seen, Biden didn't have a very good night; but if anyone thinks Trump "won" that debate all I can do is laugh. I wouldn't say either one was a winner. I would say, however, that the American people are the losers.
Sounds like a very disappointed Biden supporter, smiles!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are waiting to be told how to think. Got it.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden didn't have a very good night; but if anyone thinks Trump "won" that debate all I can do is laugh. I wouldn't say either one was a winner

Trump was coherent, confident and he discussed important policies such as the economy and the illegal migrant crisis caused by the Biden administration. Also, he explained his position on favoring States to handle the abortion issue... letting the people in each State decide.

Trump appeared presidential. It was sad to see....but Biden was looking confused, sounded confused and had to be helped down the little steps after the debate by his wife. Rather than respond to Trump's valid points, Biden just hurled a few derogatory comments.