A good message from a Christian YouTube Channel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Barney!

How have you been?:waves:Yeah, I just check in every once in awhile. I've gotten too busy mostly, but it's always nice hearing from a old friend. Everything ok on your end?

You know, God is good, hangin' in there, etc. I miss the old crew and I especially remember those who first welcomed me here.

Lot's of folks have high-tailed it.

But we'll all gather at the river, eh? :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Barney!

How have you been?:waves:Yeah, I just check in every once in awhile. I've gotten too busy mostly, but it's always nice hearing from a old friend. Everything ok on your end?
Hello old friend. You are one of the ones missing and missed around here. I am plodding onward toward and with God

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes we will. :)
Hello old friend. You are one of the ones missing and missed around here. I am plodding onward toward and with God

Yes you are, and you still look like a pretty sharp old bird doing so.

How's the Lord treating you, old friend? Finding joy in your length of days? You are still my inspiration for behaving myself on these forums (for the most part), so if and when you go on, remember that you've had a very good influence on at least one of us crazies who inhabit these things, Lol. :Thumbsup:

Reactions: amadeus

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You know, God is good, hangin' in there, etc. I miss the old crew and I especially remember those who first welcomed me here.

Lot's of folks have high-tailed it.

I'm still here brother-but it would seem some of my closest brothers stay aloof from me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we will. :)

Yes you are, and you still look like a pretty sharp old bird doing so.

How's the Lord treating you, old friend? Finding joy in your length of days? You are still my inspiration for behaving myself on these forums (for the most part), so if and when you go on, remember that you've had a very good influence on at least one of us crazies who inhabit these things, Lol. :Thumbsup:
Thank you for the kind words. Too many things to keep up with here, so I do not try. I do watch for familiar names and interesting topics. I have my own little study in my daughter's house with my computer and my books. My wife, during the day, mostly inhabits our bedroom. I read daily but slowly...more Bible than anything else. I still read in 3 languages but it doesn't stick as well as it once did. I survived lung cancer 2 years ago and remain cancer free. What a mighty God we serve.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still here brother-but it would seem some of my closest brothers stay aloof from me.
You speak I would guess of becoming lonely as a result. I believe I know what that is. I never had lots of close friends and many of the ones I had have left this natural life ahead of me for whatever reward is theirs. May God richly bless you and comfort as you continue to serve Him.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife
Another old friend not seen too often by me. Hold on my friend to our Lord always!

So good to see you, John! I've been cutting back quite a bit. Lost my father about a month ago and I took it pretty hard. But we rejoice in the LORD always...

I'd say more but I don't want to derail the thread. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I survived lung cancer 2 years ago and remain cancer free. What a mighty God we serve.

Glory to God!!
My wife, during the day, mostly inhabits our bedroom. I read daily but slowly...more Bible than anything else.

This sounds like my life. She has her iPad, and she will sit in her bedroom and read through things she likes, sermons, recipes, news articles about her home country, funny stuff that makes her laugh. I'm in my office working for the Lord. I write, I study, I respond to devotionals and things, and I still interpret dreams.

I have stuff going on I won't divulge here, but I live for the Lord with my time. Here's hoping things come back around and I can do some of that here again eventually, cuz I miss some of you guys. But He calls us all to different things. The great thing about serving the Lord Jesus Christ is that you always come back around to your brothers and sisters in Christ, it's really only a matter of when, and it will be that way for eternity. :Thumbsup: