The 144,000 before God at the end.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What you are saying must mean you have a different Bible than I've ever read. I use the KJV mostly.

Ezekiel 40 thru 48 is future Millennium reign time by Christ and His elect on earth, and involves a Millennium sanctuary with the details of that future sanctuary given specifically. And that will... involve the restoration of the BELIEVING 'seed' of the children of Israel back to the promised lands, to INCLUDE believing Gentiles with them. Then the last verse of Ezekiel 48 points to God's future Kingdom of the new heavens and a new earth.
That explains your confusion. Why don't you take advantage of modern translations?

Ezekiel 40 to 48 simply cannot be after Jesus has Returned. Read it all again, carefully. Their Leader has children - Ezekiel 46:16

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That explains your confusion. Why don't you take advantage of modern translations?

This one should be self-evident. Just open your eyes and look around. Did you see the church improving with any of these new versions? At all? I saw a steady decline of understanding in the church. Did you see the church gaining a much better knowledge of the scriptures when these new versions were introduced? Truthfully? Because I sure didn't. So you tell me, what really was the REAL profit (besides in the pockets of those producing them) of all the new versions in bringing better understanding or knowledge? Sure, people claim to better understand, but the proof is in the pudding. And the pudding is perceptively worse than it was before the new versions. So say what they will, they didn't receive a better understanding, a clearer grasp of the word, nor a better knowledge from these new versions. Christians have become more unfaithful, not more attuned to God. All they received was the spirit to say they were enlightened for appearance's sake. In "truth", better understanding doesn't come from new versions. It comes from the Spirit.

Proverbs 18:15
  • "The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge."
Better knowledge of the scriptures is NOT the product of newer translations or modern versions, it comes from the fruit of the Spirit. Seeking a new translation is actually contrary to seeking wisdom and knowledge (In my humble opinion). And yet, you will have Christians swear by these modern translations as if the modern versions have literally changed their lives and loosed them from the burdensome chain of the KJV. ...it's all a farce. There's nothing new or additional to be gleaned in any of these modern versions.

In conclusion, my view is that some traditions are Biblical and worth keeping. Marriage Covenants/Ceremonies, Sola Scriptura, Resurrection Sunday, Thanksgiving, ...and the KJV of the Bible.

Ezekiel 40 to 48 simply cannot be after Jesus has Returned. Read it all again, carefully. Their Leader has children - Ezekiel 46:16

The Prince is the king and leader of Israel and his spiritual children are Elects from the Old and New Testament ocngregaiton which the temple represents where Christ offered sacrifice himself for His people. It was indeed Jesus Christ, who can enter by the same east gate of the inner court that God entered in Ezekiel 43, the true prince of the restoration is identified with Jesus in a special way.

The point is that the prince of the restoration identifies himself with his people in leading them into God's presence. Moreover, the prince offers sacrifices (vv. 4–7). The king in ancient Israel occasionally offered sacrifices (1 Chron. 16:1–3), but the priests alone offered the regular offerings. Ezekiel's prince has an even greater role in the community's regular worship.

Jesus fulfills Ezekiel's vision of the prince. He is identified with both Yahweh and His people, being truly God and truly man (John 1:1–18). And He offered the only sacrifice needed for us to come regularly before God—the once-for-all sacrifice of Himself (Heb. 9:11–28).
So the temple of Ezkeil 40-48 is or will NOT a physical Jewish temple, but symbolically the New Testament congregation of Israel, the church.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your point, that you keep going on like a kid in kindergarten. You can sit there in that kindergarten lecture if that is your obsession.
I understand the difference between "racist" and "not racist"; no lecture necessary.

Let's do something useful, such as discuss Scripture.

What does "not of thy seed" in Genesis 17:12 mean?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the difference between "racist" and "not racist"; no lecture necessary.

Let's do something useful, such as discuss Scripture.

What does "not of thy seed" in Genesis 17:12 mean?
I am not talking about Abraham. The thread is talking about real individuals alive on earth at the Second Coming, the 6th Seal, after the church has been removed to Paradise, the 5th Seal.

You keep having a one sided conversation with your self every time you reply to my post.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not talking about Abraham. The thread is talking about real individuals alive on earth at the Second Coming, the 6th Seal, after the church has been removed to Paradise, the 5th Seal.

You keep having a one sided conversation with your self every time you reply to my post.
Do you think Abraham is irrelevant to the 144,000?