Hush Money Trial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This entire world is running out of time .
the wrath that speaketh of the sudden destruction , IT COMETH OF GOD unto all who denied HIM .
The wrath of the beast and that which is of anti christ cometh upon the saints and not upon the aints .
I have seen , oh i have seen posts for years that often bring up the topic , OF WHO is anti christ
and they do all to pin the tail on the donkey.
Rather odd though most of them be already following that which is of anti christ . the very spirit
that EVEN JOHN seen moving in while he was still upon earth .
SO the question that is absolutely begging to be asked
and answered is this . WHAT IS THE BIBLICAL DEFINTION of ANTI CHRIST and an anti christ .
Cause if folks took what john had to say , MAN they would never once have followed
the delusion of the all inclusion diverse lovey do dung pile .
Rev 17:16-17

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Amen, the saints will be persecuted as always, but others who name the name of Christ thinking that the beast will keep them safe will find out they aren't so safe after all....they will be punished and suffer God's wrath when the beast or his proxies turn on her.

"Ah Lord God you have greatly deceive this people saying ye shall have peace, whereas the sword reacheth to the soul!" "When they shall say peace and safety, sudden destruction cometh upon them. "

Brother, all I know is a certain somebody is being made into a golden calf (idol) by God's people....that is why he was depicted as a calf in a dream I had. This reminds me of when Moses (type of Christ) was away for a long time, the people instead of trusting and waiting for his return took matters into their own hands and made themselves a golden calf to lead them, almost as though they kind of panicked. Also like Abraham taking matters into his own hands and begetting an Ishmael.....instead of trusting and waiting for the Son of Promise......same pattern. This is a time of testing and temptation which takes patience and trust to wait for the Lord when you've been waiting a long time already and things are going bad and the Lord seems to be tarrying instead of "doing something" about it. Lots of warnings in scripture along these lines, when we're nearing the end, such as that we need to be found faithful and girded and waiting when the Lord finally returns.....the idea in general being that there are certain pitfalls to avoid as we near the end of the journey.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This trial is being made public because of the interest....which means transparency is happening.

And even though I'm not for politics to begin with (in fact I'm against all politics) I do believe in the principles of NOT convicting the innocents of letting 10 guilty go free to keep one innocent from being unjustly punished.

The transparency has allowed us to see that the Judge is anything but impartial. The Judge's daughter is gaining millions of dollars from her Father violating a person's rights to a fair trial. Then on top of this a prostitute and a convicted felonious liar are exonerating and convicting Trump at the same time. In fact outside disinterested parties (also non political) are testifying that the felon continues to lie under oath.

So...

This is destroying America...this is creating a political fight that causes division. This is outrage farming. This is causing division.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This trial is being made public because of the interest....which means transparency is happening.

And even though I'm not for politics to begin with (in fact I'm against all politics) I do believe in the principles of NOT convicting the innocents of letting 10 guilty go free to keep one innocent from being unjustly punished.

The transparency has allowed us to see that the Judge is anything but impartial. The Judge's daughter is gaining millions of dollars from her Father violating a person's rights to a fair trial. Then on top of this a prostitute and a convicted felonious liar are exonerating and convicting Trump at the same time. In fact outside disinterested parties (also non political) are testifying that the felon continues to lie under oath.

So...

This is destroying America...this is creating a political fight that causes division. This is outrage farming. This is causing division.
"The transparency has allowed us to see that the Judge is anything but impartial."

Not if you have watched even 10 min of CNN. Thur I tuned into CNN only cause they said they were covering the trial and wanted to see if they did it differently then Fox.

They did not... the difference came with every commentator praising and saying what a great job
Cohen was doing responding to the defense and how perfect the judge has been with handling the court.

This is what the left and the dems are hearing...

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So...

Trials in America are always public,with rare exceptions.